Ten Thousand Villages is open today from 9am to 11pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/09 - 12/12/2013:
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/13 - 12/19/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/20 - 12/23/2013:
- 7am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 7pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 7am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
Ten Thousand Villages is an exceptional source for unique handmade gifts, jewelry, home decor, art and sculpture. textiles, serveware and personal accessories representing the diverse cultures of artisans in Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East. One of the world's largest fair trade organizations and a founding member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO), the company strives to improve the livelihood of tens of thousands of disadvantaged artisans in 38 countries. Ten Thousand Villages accomplishes this by establishing a sustainable market for handmade products in North America, and building long term buying relationships in places where skilled artisan partners lack opportunities for stable income. Product sales help pay for food, education, healthcare and housing for artisans who would otherwise be unemployed or underemployed.Founded in 1946, the company has grown from the trunk of founder Edna Ruth Byler's car to a network of more than 390 retail outlets throughout the United States selling Ten Thousand Villages products. The company encourages artisan partners to use environmentally friendly processes, sustainable natural resources and recycled materials to ensure each product offered has been crafted responsibly. Ten Thousand Villages is a nonprofit program of Mennonite Central Committee.
Early mornings and late nights just got a whole lot easier! Stop by Ten Thousand Villages and save - all of our delicious Equal Exchange coffees are buy three, get one FREE!
Be the office hero when you treat your coworkers to their favorite flavors... Bundle a package of coffee with a brightly colored trivet and a beautiful artisan mug into one of our baskets for your favorite caffeine addict for extra savings - all gift baskets are 20% off!
PLUS! Not only do you get to enjoy great savings throughout this promotion, but you will STILL receive punches on your coffee club card for each package of coffee you buy! You'll earn FREE coffee even faster!http://www.simon.com/mall/lehigh-valley-mall/stream/all-coffee-buy-3-get-one-free-974578 December 6, 2013
Community Shopping Events at Ten Thousand Villages are a great way for you to double the impact of your purchasing power! Not only do you help artisans in 36 developing countries when you buy their handicrafts, but when you shop during these events, a percentage of each sale is donated to a local non-profit - so you're helping your Lehigh Valley neighbors as well! (Artisans have been paid in full.)
15% of each sale supports these great organizations:
- Thursday, November 21st from 5pm to 9pm - St. Francis Center for Renewal
- Sunday, November 24th from 2pm to 6pm - St. John's UCC in Emmaus
- Tuesday, November 26th from 5pm to 9pm - Last Chance Ranch Animal Rescue
- Sunday, December 1st from 12pm to 4pm - The Literacy Center
- Thursday, December 5th from 5pm to 9pm - Valley Against Sex Trafficking
- Sunday, December 8th from 2pm to 6pm - Flowers For Freedom
- Tuesday, December 10 from 5pm to 9pm - St. Johns Evangelical Lutheran!
- Thursday, December 12 from 5pm to 9pm - The Cat Shack!
Commit to make one change to support fair trade this year. Post a photo to our Facebook page or stop by the store and let us take your photo (like Ingrid did here).
Which commitment will you choose?
* Consume fair trade chocolate, hot cocoa, coffee and tea.
* Use all natural, fair trade bath products.
* Decorate your home fashionably AND fair.
* Spread the word and buy fair trade gifts for friends and loved ones this year.
Make sure to like our Facebook page, "check-in" while shopping, and ask your friends to join you in your commitment to fair trade!http://www.simon.com/mall/lehigh-valley-mall/stream/make-a-commitment-to-fair-trade-917734 November 2, 2013