With 110 stores to choose from shoppers will find everything from sportswear and apparel to children's clothing to jewelry at stores like FootAction, Bath and Body Works, Signature Diamonds, Belk and the Children's Place. While you are here, enjoy food at Mandarin Palace or a movie at Regal Cinemas. Whatever your shopping needs, we will be happy to help. From all the staff at Knoxville Center, we hope to see you soon.
Conveniently located off I-640, Knoxville Center offers a variety of shopping and entertainment experiences serving communities like Gibbs, Spring Hill, Fountain City and beyond. Our indoor, climate-controlled mall is unique to East Tennessee with our UT and Trout Court areas and the white tent tops designed to mimic the snow-capped peaks of the Great Smoky Mountains. With 110 stores to choose from shoppers will find everything from sportswear and apparel to children's clothing to jewelry at stores like FootAction, Bath and Body Works, Signature Diamonds, Belk and the Children's Place. While you are here, enjoy food at Mandarin Palace or a movie at Regal Cinemas. Whatever your shopping needs, we will be happy to help. From all the staff at Knoxville Center, we hope to see you soon.
Knoxville Center is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. <br /> All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=195">Travelex now</a>.
- <p style="text-align: left;">Visit The Kids Soft Play Area located in front of Belk on the lower level. Features include a baby changing station, reading area, soft floor and climbable objects, as well as interactive play areas for our youngest guests. </p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3001+Knoxville+Center+Dr.&stateProvince=TN&city=Knoxville&country=USA&postalCode=37924&temp1=0906" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3001+Knoxville+Center+Dr.&stateProvince=TN&city=Knoxville&country=USA&postalCode=37924&temp1=0906" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. <br /> Download the free app from the App Store? for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- If you have lost something at Knoxville Center, Lost & Found is located in the Security Office on the Lower Level near Sears. You can also reach us at at 865-544-1501. Lost and Found items are kept for 30 days. Unclaimed items are donated to local charities.
- Doors open for mall walking two hours prior to our posted opening times.
- Knoxville Center has ample parking with handicap accessible parking throughout the lot.
- Stamps are available at Amy's Hallmark on the upper level just off the Food Court. <br /> <br />
- For shoppers' convenience, strollers may be rented for $5. Rental is available from vending units located near Regal Cinemas on the upper level, and in Center Court on the Lower Level. $1 is refunded upon stroller return.
- For shoppers' convenience, wheelchairs are located at Simon Guest Services, located on the upper level at the end of the hallway between Chick-fil-A and Oriental Express.
Start Date: 3/21/2014
Bring your little bunny in for pictures with our Easter Bunny.
The Easter Bunny will be here the following dates and times:
Friday, April 4th 5 pm - 8 pm
Saturday, April 5th 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday, April 6th 12 pm - 6 pm
Monday, April 7th 12 pm - 8 pm
Tuesday, April 8th 12 pm - 8 pm
Wednesday, April 9th 12 pm - 8 pm
Thursday, April 10th 12 pm - 8 pm
Friday, April 11th 11 am - 8 pm
Saturday, April 12th 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday, April 13th 12 pm - 6 pm
Monday, April 14th 11 am - 8 pm
Tuesday, April 15th 11 am - 8 pm
Wednesday, April 16th 11 am - 8 pm
Thursday, April 17th 11 am - 8 pm
Friday, April 18th 10 am - 8 pm
Saturday, April 19th 10 am - 8 pm
Start Date: 11/2/2012
A Sneak Peak at Spring's Hottest Nail Colors
Posted Feb 28 // Elizabeth Ogle
I don't know if it's because we've seen the sun more often lately or what, but I'm starting to crave spring nail colors.
They definitely start to creep into my weekly polish change more often than not this time of year. So I wanted to take a moment to pass on what I think will be the big nail color trends as it gets warmer and warmer outside.
Starting with neutrals.
Did you know that wearing a neutral nail color makes your fingers appear longer? It's the same effect nude pumps have on your legs. By picking a polish out of Clinique's line of nudes, you can achieve that long lean look on your hands!
I know Radiant Orchid thinks it's the color of the year, but the honor really belongs to Petal Pink. I've been seeing it everywhere, so it's plan for world color domination is firmly in place (although how sinister can a pink that pretty be?) My favorite thing about these light pinks from Crabtree & Evelyn is that I can wear a sheer version with just one coat, or layer up for a beautiful shade of pink. The colors pictured are Petal Pink (left) and Peony.
You can bet your sweet sticky buns I'll be popping into Sephora to pick up this cool ombre set. Not only does it give you 5 shades of purple (I'll certainly be wearing them individually), but it also automatically creates the perfect ombre manicure (something I've tried and failed at several times with my own collection). This is so cool!!
Want the perfect jacket to wear in which to show off that mani? Click here for the one you really need this spring.
Dominate Spring Break with These Essentials
Posted Mar 19 // Elizabeth Ogle
Two of the happiest words in the English language have to be "spring" and "break." So together they're a bowl full of goodness.
Whether you're packing up for a quick jaunt to the beach, or scooting your lawn chair into the sun on your back patio, spring break is a great time to shed your winter-wear and shop for some fresh pieces. Good thing West Town Mall has such a great selection!
American Eagle bathing suit: The stripe placement on the bottoms will help your hips look narrow (yay!)
Gap shirt dress: Pick one up to wear over tights, with wedges, or let it pull double duty and wear it as a bathing suit coverup.
Garage t-shirt: Takes up very little room in your suitcase, and really comes in handy.
Forever21 beaded necklace, maxi dress and hat: I love love the coral color of this necklace. I can think of at least 5 ways to wear that dress (it's less than $15), and that hat would really come in handy on days you don't want to do your hair (so...everyday).
Dillard's wedges and infinity scarf: These Lucky Brand wedges are by far THE MOST COMFORTABLE wedges I have ever put on my feet. Don't go one step this spring without trying a pair. Seriously. And what's better for cool nights then a light scarf with this adorable print? ("Nothing" is the correct answer).
The Limited "Love" necklace: Having a great long necklace is a great way to pack another accessory without taking up more room.
Bath and Body Works lip balm: Essential only if you plan on using your lips while on vacation.
J. Crew shorts: Cool, in every sense of the word.
Charlotte Russe cross body bag: I love this for the pattern, but also because you can tuck the chain in at night and use it as a clutch.
Sunglass Hut Tory Burch shades: Yes. Please.
Express sandals: Looks like comfort and versatility finally met and formed an adorable friendship in the form of this sandal.
Aeropostale sweater: If you don't pack a light sweater, you're going to think back to this blog and think how right I was to suggest it and how you really should have listened.
If you plan on getting all gussied up on vacation, pack this uh-mazing dress.