With 110 stores to choose from shoppers will find everything from sportswear and apparel to children's clothing to jewelry at stores like FootAction, Bath and Body Works, Signature Diamonds, Belk and the Children's Place. While you are here, enjoy food at Mandarin Palace or a movie at Regal Cinemas. Whatever your shopping needs, we will be happy to help. From all the staff at Knoxville Center, we hope to see you soon.
Conveniently located off I-640, Knoxville Center offers a variety of shopping and entertainment experiences serving communities like Gibbs, Spring Hill, Fountain City and beyond. Our indoor, climate-controlled mall is unique to East Tennessee with our UT and Trout Court areas and the white tent tops designed to mimic the snow-capped peaks of the Great Smoky Mountains. With 110 stores to choose from shoppers will find everything from sportswear and apparel to children's clothing to jewelry at stores like FootAction, Bath and Body Works, Signature Diamonds, Belk and the Children's Place. While you are here, enjoy food at Mandarin Palace or a movie at Regal Cinemas. Whatever your shopping needs, we will be happy to help. From all the staff at Knoxville Center, we hope to see you soon.
Knoxville Center is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- 12/09 - 12/11/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/14 - 12/15/2013:
- 7am - 12am (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/19/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/20 - 12/22/2013:
- 7am - 12am (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/23 - 12/24/2013:
- 7am - 12am (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 9pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 7am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 8pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 7pm (New Year's Day)
(865) 544-1501Mall Office(865) 544-1501
(865) 544-1500Shopping Line(865) 544-1500
(865) 544-1505Mall Security(865) 544-1505
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. <br /> All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=195">Travelex now</a>.
- <p style="text-align: left;">Visit The Kids Soft Play Area located in front of Belk on the lower level. Features include a baby changing station, reading area, soft floor and climbable objects, as well as interactive play areas for our youngest guests. </p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3001+Knoxville+Center+Dr.&stateProvince=TN&city=Knoxville&country=USA&postalCode=37924&temp1=0906" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3001+Knoxville+Center+Dr.&stateProvince=TN&city=Knoxville&country=USA&postalCode=37924&temp1=0906" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. <br /> Download the free app from the App Store? for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- If you have lost something at Knoxville Center, Lost & Found is located in the Security Office on the Lower Level near Sears. You can also reach us at at 865-544-1501. Lost and Found items are kept for 30 days. Unclaimed items are donated to local charities.
- Doors open for mall walking two hours prior to our posted opening times.
- Knoxville Center has ample parking with handicap accessible parking throughout the lot.
- Stamps are available at Amy's Hallmark on the upper level just off the Food Court. <br /> <br />
- For shoppers' convenience, strollers may be rented for $5. Rental is available from vending units located near Regal Cinemas on the upper level, and in Center Court on the Lower Level. $1 is refunded upon stroller return.
- For shoppers' convenience, wheelchairs are located at Simon Guest Services, located on the upper level at the end of the hallway between Chick-fil-A and Oriental Express.
Now through December 24, 2013
Buy a Gift Card, Get a Gift
$10 Off* coupon when you buy $40 or more in gift cards in a single transaction
Make an in-store gift card purchase of $40 or more now through 12/24/13, and receive a $10 gift coupon for your next purchase of $40 or more!
- Buy One, Get One 50% off - Balsam & Cedar, Christmas Cookie™ and Red Apple Wreath
- Buy One, Get One 50% off - Pure Radiance™ Pine Cone & Holly
- 2013 Collector’s Edition Merry Christmas Jar Candle with Illuma-Lid® Jar Topper, $34.99
- Mix & Match Stocking Stuffers! 4 for $20 (reg. $6.99 - $9.99 each)
http://www.simon.com/mall/knoxville-center/stream/buy-one-get-one-50-off-969074 Cards, Stationery & GiftsHousewares & Home Furnishings December 5, 2013
Win Claire's Wish List!
From bracelets, bows, backpacks, and beyond - 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE BEAUTIFUL
Wanna Win Your Wishlist?
Tag @clairesstores & #claireswishlist
New Giveaways Every Day!
Grand Prize Giveaway - Special Concert with Alex Aiono
Visit Claires.com or see a store associate for official rules.http://www.simon.com/mall/knoxville-center/stream/win-claires-wish-list-sweepstakes-926072 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesTeen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 8, 2013
Gift Guide for the Guys on Your List
Posted Dec 3 // Elizabeth Ogle
Boys can be difficult . . . to shop for that is *wink.
They just don’t have the makeup, accessories and nail polishes to choose from that us girls do (which is good, because if they did my bathroom would be a complete wreck).
Thankfully, West Town Mall is full of great options for every guy on your list!For the male co-worker that just can’t seem to get up on time:
Mori’s Luggage and Gifts has a perfect (and fun) gift for him, it’s a gun alarm clock! When the alarm goes off, the target pops up. Let’s hope he can aim well!
For your poker playing boyfriend:
Mori’s also carries all sorts of great poker night accessories (all the other boys will be so jealous).
For the handyman in your life:
This Pocket Monkey (also from Mori’s) is the coolest little gadget. It packs a whole list of gadgets like screwdrivers, phone kickstand, bottle opener, wrench, straight edge and more!
For your coffee loving boss:
Get him an electric French press from JcPenney. It’s electric!
For the foodie:
My husband has been wanting one of these for so long. Don’t anyone tell him that I found this at JcP. It’s a meat slicer. And yes, I do realize how great it would be to have fresh meat whenever we want, this one’s a steal of a deal!
For the athlete:
These bags from Champs would fit any guys back (and your budget, with prices ranging from $20-$70).
For the friends that are boys:
Every guy secretly wants to be pampered. Get your guy friends a manly lotion from Kiehls in Belk so he can secretly maintain great skin!
For the man who requires oxygen to live:
Gift cards are always the safe, crowd pleasing choice. What’s even better about them loving this gift is the deal you get! For a limited time, buy $150 in any of these gift cards (you can mix and match up to that total) and get a free $15 AMEX card for yourself. We won’t tell him if you don’t!
Don't worry, I didn't forget the girls on your list. Click here for ideas on what to get them!
One Easy Way to Give a Kid Joy This Christmas!
Posted Dec 9 // Elizabeth Ogle
I write this knowing full well it's not the first (nor the last) time you'll hear this during the Christmas season, but truly what makes this time of year so great is not what we get, but what we give.
Thankfully West Town Mall presents a great opportunity to give by setting up Angle Trees throughout the mall. If you're not familiar with Angel Tree, what they do is collect gift lists from needy children and give people in the community the opportunity to buy presents for them!
Simply get a child's card from one of the trees in the mall. The card includes four items they'd like, their sizes, and the due date for the presents.
Bring the gifts back to one of the Angel Tree centers by the due date, and the volunteers will wrap and deliver your gifts! If you don't have time to shop, pay an Angle Tree volunteer to wrap your gifts and the proceeds will go towards buying for the kids (they ask you to give $3-$5 per gift wrapping depending on size)
Here's a list of great gift options to choose from (and great ideas your kids as well!).
In order to make it ridiculously convenient, one of the Angel Tree booths is located right outside Toys R Us Express (near Sears). The other is located just outside the women's Belk.
Here are some great gift options from Toys R Us Express...
Lullaby and Goodnight Elmo ($21.99), Baby Alive ($25), or Just Like Home kitchen items ($15.99) would put a big smile on a little girls face!
T-Ball set, for the aspiring baseball player ($14.99), or Fast Lane trucks (on sale)!
Of course, the Disney Store always has great options (and right now they're running a sale). All of these items pictured are $20 each!
You'd warm the heart of any child with these awesome jackets from Crazy 8 (between Dillards and Belk).
Or keep toes cute and toasty in these Joe Boxer shoes from Sears, all of which are on sale for only $9.99!
So many great gift options for an Angel Tree kid, or your own! Make this season great by bringing joy to a child in need this Christmas. Then top it all off with these great gifts for the guys you know!
Scarves That Turn Heads
Posted Oct 23 // Elizabeth Ogle
I love scarves for the look of them (fabulous, thrown-together cool), but I mostly love them for their comfort.
It's like taking a blanket off of your bed and wrapping it around your neck for the rest of the day. What's not to love about that?
Now is a good time to freshen up your collection with some new scarves at West Town Mall. Remember the goal is only to feel like you're still wrapped in bed sheets, not look like it.
Here are two great stores with gorgeous options...
Right now Express is the candy land of great scarves (see!). They have a great collection of beautiful scarves that will add pops of pattern to every outfit.
Pair this flannel/leopard combination with an all black outfit, or some subtle black and white stripes for a complete pattern re-mix.
Want to try the camo trend without going hog-wild? This scarf is a gorgeous way to do it with an edge of chartreuse to freshen the whole thing up.
A metallic scarf is always a good choice, and this infinity scarf practically screams cool. Pair it with an all black outfit to give it a little sheen, or wear it with a dark cable-knit sweater giving it another layer of great texture.
Maybe you're looking for something a little more classic? Tommy Hilfiger's got that covered.
They've also got great scarves that would pair nicely with a blazer (as you can see). Or use that plaid to pattern mix with some black and white!
For new ideas on how to tie your scarf, click here to watch my segment on FOX43!
Want some boots to go with that scarf? There are PLENTY of great boot options all around West Town Mall, click here to see which ones will work for you!
Girlfriend Gifts for Under $50
Posted Nov 28 // Elizabeth Ogle
You've made your list and you've checked it twice! Ok, maybe you've just made a list and glanced at it.
No matter how far along you are, you've got some females to shop for. Here are some great gift ideas for girls of all ages. All of which can be found in one convenient (and warm) place - West Town Mall!
For the girly girls on your list (or maybe a Teacher):
Check out Mori Luggage and Gifts. They have really cute purse hooks (which are extremely hard to find) for only $15. Also, remember they have a large collection of Vera Bradley items, including these cute phone covers for $35.
For the "unofficial interior decorator" in your office:
Help your co-worker perk up her desk with these adorable frames. Or give her something to "Ooooo" about in her own home with any of these great home décor accessories from JC Penney (prices range from $10-$50).
For the beauty product junkie:
Bare Minerals is constantly being voted the best makeup, so why not get your friends and family the best with any of these cute combo bags! They're sure to find something they love, and you're sure to find something that will fit your budget. Bags range from $55-$34.
For the college sports fan:
As a Vol and nail polish fan, I know it's hard to find the exact shade for gameday. Not anymore! Check out Alumni Hall for this spot on combo for only $16, and watch the Vol fan on your list go crazy!
For the music loving teenager:
Headphones are not a necessity anymore, they're a must-have accessory! Get your teens on-trend with these cute ones for only $20 from Delia's.
For the organizational freak ...er, I mean friend:
Mori's has a scarf hanger for $10 that would be perfect for the friend with lots of scarves, OR for a gift exchange party (everyone will fight over this one).
For the girl with a pulse:
Any girl requiring oxygen can find something to do with a gift card (even if it's to add to her card tower). They're the perfect fit every time! Buy three of them and get cute little gift boxes too, taking the pain right out of wrapping...you're welcome.
So many great things to find at West Town Mall! Check out my last blog for stocking stuffer ideas, all under $10!
7 Stocking Stuffers Sure to Please (You'll Want Them too!)
Posted Nov 19 // Elizabeth Ogle
You may hate me for the following sentence, or you may squeal with joy. Either way, brace yourself.
It's time to start Christmas shopping!
I know Thanksgiving hasn't arrived yet, but if you start shopping for Christmas presents now, you can eliminate a large amount of strain on yourself and your wallet later.
How about this, we'll take a baby step and start by talking about stocking stuffers you can pick up at West Town Mall.
Below are some really great gifts that can help stuff a stocking, or you can bundle them together to make THE perfect gift for just about any woman you know. I'm hoping all the women I buy for will quickly forget what they read because there's a good chance they're getting some of these items!
Crabtree & Evelyn has finger nails covered with polishes on sale 3 for $12, nail polish remover wipes that make the removal process actually enjoyable, $5 for a box of 8, and a cuticle pen that means your friends and family will always have nice nails for only $5!
Throw in one of these lovely hand therapy lotions, and you've given them a hand-care set they'll use for months.
Forget the expensive face scrubber. Hand out these $7 face brushes from Sephora and everyone you love will be loving the skin they're in.
Of course nothing says, "You're cute and useful" like these cute and useful blotting papers also found at Sephora. They certainly beat using toilet seat covers!
I know I would shout for joy if these Philosophy products from Sephora were decking my halls. They're not only the most luxurious of skin care products, they're also packaged as Christmas tree ornaments!
Start with these small gifts all found at West Town Mall, and before you know it you'll be through with half your list!
Need a coat to keep you warm? Click here for some beautiful options found all over West Town Mall!
Children's Outfit Ideas for Pictures With Santa!
Posted Nov 9 // Elizabeth Ogle
He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, now he knows when you're shopping. Why?
Because Santa Claus has come to West Town Mall!
Make sure your kids have something cute to wear in their picture with Santa. Check out these adorable options available at West Town Mall!
Park outside of JcPenney, grab one of these cute combinations, run out their front door and you're in line for Santa! Could that BE any easier!?
I do believe I melted to the floor when I saw this jacket's lining. How about the double duty of this dress with the detachable collar - that's a great way to get more for your money!
I would have taken these great Jessica Simpson flats from Stride Rite home in a heart beat (however, I don't think they make a women's size 10). These little boy Sperry Topsiders would be so cute to show off in a picture with Santa!
This little girl's dress from Belk has me wrapped around it's little finger. Of course a little boy in this plaid shirt/overalls number would be too cute as well. Good news is, Belk has all of their things in the children's department for 40% off.
In a post about kids clothes, you can't leave out Gap. Gap Kids has cornered the market on little fashionistas. Check out this gorgeous soft green, metallic dress and furry jacket. Seriously, do they make this in my size!? There aren't any words for the rest of these cute options...only cooing sounds made while smiling...
Oh and Gap Kids is also having a sale - everything in the store is 30% off.
Finally, if your little girl doesn't have enough sparkle and tulle in her life, take her to The Children's Place. Right now they have select items for 50% off.
Kids, there is no reason to ask Santa for clothes, just tell your family members about all the great sales going on now at West Town Mall. Then stop by in your cute new outfit and get your picture with this guy!
Want to buy something for yourself? These coat options would be the perfect way to wrap up as the weather gets cooler. Check them out!
Classic Coats With Modern Tweaks
Posted Nov 1 // Elizabeth Ogle
Coats are no exception to the rule, and much like potato chips, it's hard to have just one.
The key to a great coat is having one element that's classic and another that's modern. That way you look trendy, but not so trendy that you look outdated the next year. These four options from West Town Mall, straddle the line between trendy and classic, all the while looking SUPER cute!
There's no shortage of good things to say about this beautiful, belted, plaid coat from Coldwater Creek. The classic print will add just the right amount of visual interest to your winter outfits, while its tie waist and length will make you look tall and skinny. What's not to love about that!?
Like your mother always told you - a good peacoat is hard to find. Especially one with a slimming shape and modern pop of pink. But wait, I've found the perfect one at New York & Co.!
Do you want a coat that will bring home the bacon and fry it up in the pan? This one from Ann Taylor Loft won't do any of that. But it DOES have a removable collar, so wear it with the fancy leopard or without. Either way you'll look deliciously warm!
Keep the Inspector Gadget jokes to a minimum with this cool take on the classic trench coat from Express. Those leather sleeves give it just the right edge, while the buttons and tie keep it timeless.
Time to add to your coat collection, let's go shopping!