With 110 stores to choose from shoppers will find everything from sportswear and apparel to children's clothing to jewelry at stores like FootAction, Bath and Body Works, Signature Diamonds, Belk and the Children's Place. While you are here, enjoy food at Mandarin Palace or a movie at Regal Cinemas. Whatever your shopping needs, we will be happy to help. From all the staff at Knoxville Center, we hope to see you soon.
Conveniently located off I-640, Knoxville Center offers a variety of shopping and entertainment experiences serving communities like Gibbs, Spring Hill, Fountain City and beyond. Our indoor, climate-controlled mall is unique to East Tennessee with our UT and Trout Court areas and the white tent tops designed to mimic the snow-capped peaks of the Great Smoky Mountains. With 110 stores to choose from shoppers will find everything from sportswear and apparel to children's clothing to jewelry at stores like FootAction, Bath and Body Works, Signature Diamonds, Belk and the Children's Place. While you are here, enjoy food at Mandarin Palace or a movie at Regal Cinemas. Whatever your shopping needs, we will be happy to help. From all the staff at Knoxville Center, we hope to see you soon.
Knoxville Center is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. <br /> All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=195">Travelex now</a>.
- <p style="text-align: left;">Visit The Kids Soft Play Area located in front of Belk on the lower level. Features include a baby changing station, reading area, soft floor and climbable objects, as well as interactive play areas for our youngest guests. </p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3001+Knoxville+Center+Dr.&stateProvince=TN&city=Knoxville&country=USA&postalCode=37924&temp1=0906" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3001+Knoxville+Center+Dr.&stateProvince=TN&city=Knoxville&country=USA&postalCode=37924&temp1=0906" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. <br /> Download the free app from the App Store? for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- If you have lost something at Knoxville Center, Lost & Found is located in the Security Office on the Lower Level near Sears. You can also reach us at at 865-544-1501. Lost and Found items are kept for 30 days. Unclaimed items are donated to local charities.
- Doors open for mall walking two hours prior to our posted opening times.
- Knoxville Center has ample parking with handicap accessible parking throughout the lot.
- Stamps are available at Amy's Hallmark on the upper level just off the Food Court. <br /> <br />
- For shoppers' convenience, strollers may be rented for $5. Rental is available from vending units located near Regal Cinemas on the upper level, and in Center Court on the Lower Level. $1 is refunded upon stroller return.
- For shoppers' convenience, wheelchairs are located at Simon Guest Services, located on the upper level at the end of the hallway between Chick-fil-A and Oriental Express.
Free Drawstring Backpack with a $75 Buckle purchase that includes one regular priced item from a sponsoring brand. Also, receive a gamecard for a chance to score $5, $10, or $20 off a qualifying purchase. Limit one game card per person, per visit, per day. While backpack and game card supplies last.http://www.simon.com/mall/knoxville-center/stream/spring-brand-event-1096849 Men's Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion March 3, 2014
- Buy one, get one 50% Off - Pink Sands™, Turquoise Sky™, Black Coconut
- Buy one, get one 50% Off – Pure Radiance™ Seaglass™ & After Dark™
- Limited Time Only! Lucky Shamrock Jar Candle with Illuma-lid® Jar Candle Topper. Get both for only $34.99.
- Mix & Match! Scent-Plug® Bases and Refills, 4 for $20 (reg. $6.99-$8.50 each)
- Mix & Match! Car Jar® Air Fresheners, Travel Tins, Almost Anywhere Jar™, Car Jar® Ultimate, Vent Sticks and Novelty Vent Sticks, 3 for $12 (reg. $2.99 - $5.99 each)
- Concentrated Room Spray - 2 for $10 (reg. $7.99 each)
- Any Relaxing Rituals™ Reed Diffuser Blending Kit, $15 with a $35 purchase (reg. $29.99 each)
A Sneak Peak at Spring's Hottest Nail Colors
Posted Feb 28 // Elizabeth Ogle
I don't know if it's because we've seen the sun more often lately or what, but I'm starting to crave spring nail colors.
They definitely start to creep into my weekly polish change more often than not this time of year. So I wanted to take a moment to pass on what I think will be the big nail color trends as it gets warmer and warmer outside.
Starting with neutrals.
Did you know that wearing a neutral nail color makes your fingers appear longer? It's the same effect nude pumps have on your legs. By picking a polish out of Clinique's line of nudes, you can achieve that long lean look on your hands!
I know Radiant Orchid thinks it's the color of the year, but the honor really belongs to Petal Pink. I've been seeing it everywhere, so it's plan for world color domination is firmly in place (although how sinister can a pink that pretty be?) My favorite thing about these light pinks from Crabtree & Evelyn is that I can wear a sheer version with just one coat, or layer up for a beautiful shade of pink. The colors pictured are Petal Pink (left) and Peony.
You can bet your sweet sticky buns I'll be popping into Sephora to pick up this cool ombre set. Not only does it give you 5 shades of purple (I'll certainly be wearing them individually), but it also automatically creates the perfect ombre manicure (something I've tried and failed at several times with my own collection). This is so cool!!
Want the perfect jacket to wear in which to show off that mani? Click here for the one you really need this spring.
Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
Posted Feb 11 // Elizabeth Ogle
I know I'm not the only girl to take advantage of this month and squeeze out a present or two from that special someone *wink.
So let me help fill your head with good things to ask for, then feel free to forward this on to him with the subject line that reads, "Get me one (or two) of these...whatever you feel my love is worth to you," that should get you something.
The good news is, these are all found in one place - West Town Mall!
Let's start with what few women would turn down and that's some jewelry...
1. Ann Taylor knows how to make jewelry that goes immediately from your eyes to the space in your heart that says, "I need!" These mixed metal pieces would go with everything (and how gorgeous is that charm bracelet for only $35!?)
2. Maybe you both need new wallets? Get something that will show him you're a practical thinker, then ask for a cute one yourself like this Vera Bradley number from Mori's Luggage and Gifts.
3. Perfume is always a classic gift, Gentlemen. This bottle of Honey by Marc Jacobs at Dillard's would add the perfect does of adorable to your dresser, and never mind the fact that it smells uh-mazing. It's like every scent you love about spring rolled into something you can spray all over your body.
4. Forget flowers! Give the gift that keeps on giving with this True Rose scented Yankee Candle. Yes, flowers are beautiful and all, but this way you'd have their gorgeous scent lingering for months!
5. This Valentine's Day ask for chocolate that will go straight to your nails instead of your hips. Clinique's "Chocolate on My Pillow" polish at Belk has the most beautiful, zero-calorie shimmer.
6. Let's be honest, this holiday is all about the girls, but if you need another idea for him get him something that you can appreciate as well. This after shave balm from Crabtree & Evelyn is so yummy.
Every year, the Star 102.1 Radiothon for Children’s Hospital gives people in East Tennessee an opportunity to help children they know and love - children who live in their neighborhoods, attend local schools and participate in the same activities as their own children and grandchildren. The Radiothon offers an opportunity for people in the community to hear real-life stories from children who have been patients and will benefit from their donations. Star 102.1 listeners and those visiting the live event will learn how their donations provide funding for much needed specialized pediatric medical equipment to meet the health care needs of the tens of thousands of area children served by Children's Hospital every year.
Call (865) 656-KIDS to help Children's Hospital