King of Prussia Mall® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=845">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Entrances to King of Prussia are handicapped accessible. If you need wheelchair assistance, please call 610-265-5727 and a wheelchair will be brought to you.
- Automatic Debibrillator Devices are located throughout the mall. In an emergency, customers may go to the closest mall directory unit and call Security on the courtesy phone.
- Travelex ATMs are located throughout both the Plaza and Court. Please call 610-265-5727 for locatons.
- Baby Changing Stations are located in all men's and women's restrooms, as well as in family restrooms in the Plaza food court and on the upper level of the Plaza by the Cafe Court.
- Many SEPTA bus route service King of Prussia. Check out <a href="http://www.septa.org">www.septa.org</a> for routes and times. Buses stop and pick up at the Transit Center, on the lower level near jcpenney.
- King of Prussia Mall has children's play area in the Court near the lower level food court. A second play area will be coming to the Plaza in 2013.
- Coat and Bag Check is available at the Guest Service center located on the lower level of the Plaza near Pottery Barn.
- Thirsty? Grab a Coke! Coca-Cola vending is available at King of Prussia in many of our restroom hallways.
- A Travelex currency exchange is available on the upper level of the Plaza, near jcpenney.
- Stop by Guest Services to pick up a handheld mall map. Mall maps are also available at one of our many free-standing directories in the mall, located near most mall entrances.
- King of Prussia Mall has two Electric Vehicle charging stations on the upper level of the Nordstrom Parking Deck.
- Comfortable family restrooms are available in both the Plaza and the Court in the following locations:<br /> <br /> -Plaza lower level food court<br /> -Plaza near the Cafe Court<br /> -Plaza lower level near Lord & Taylor<br /> -Plaza upper level near Lord & Taylor<br /> -Court upper level near Macy's
- There are three food courts at King of Prussia with selections for every taste. Grab a bite at the lower level Colonial Marble and Grinite Food Court near Sears in the Plaza, the upper level Cafe Court Food Court near Nordstrom in the Plaza, or the lower level Piazza di Giorgio Food Court near the Pavilion in the Court.
- Motorcoach & Group Tour Registration. All groups who register with us will receive a welcome package upon arrival, which will include Mall Directories and Travel Rewards Guides for every member of your group. A representative from King of Prussia will contact you shortly after submission of this form to confirm your registration. <a href="http://www.simon.com/koptravel" target="_blank">Please Complete this form.</a>
- All restrooms at King of Prussia are handicapped accessible.
- King of Prussia Guest Service personnel will be happy to direct customers to area hotels and assist them with dining reservations through Open Table.
- Download the FREE Simon Malls iPhone Ap! Have King of Prussia and other Simon Malls in your pocket, including a mall directory, current deals and offers, and a parking reminder. Learn more and download at <a href="http://www.simon.com/app">http://www.simon.com/app</a>
- The Lost & Found department is located in the King of Prussia Public Safety Department. Call 610-265-5794 (extension 219) to inquire about lost items.
- The Mall Management Office is located on the upper level of the Plaza, near the Cafe Court Food Court. Office hours are from 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Get exclusive mall offers and event info sent right to your phone! Text Mall199 to 74666 to join the Simon Mobile Shopper Club, and be entered to win a $1,000 shopping spree!
- Motorcoach and group tours are always welcome at King of Prussia Mall. Motorcoaches are asked to drop off and pick up at the T.G.I. Friday's entrance in the Plaza. Busses may then park in the exterior parking lot near Wells Fargo Bank.
- Ample free parking is available throughout the King of Prussia Mall perimeter. Check your favorite store's listing in our online directory to find the best area to park.
- A SEPTA Transit Station is located at the Plaza at King of Prussia next to JCPenney serving Bus routes 92, 99,123, 124, 125, & 139. Transit passes for Zone 3 and Independence Passes may be purchased at Guest Services.
- A wide selection of retailer gift cards are available with no purchase fee at both Guest Services loactions. Stop by or call 610-265-5727 for a complete list of current available retailer gift cards.
- King of Prussia's Public Safety office is located on the lower level of the Plaza, between jcpenney and Rite Aid. Should you need security or police assistance, please call 610-265-7695.
- Simon Guest Services is located at two locations at King of Prussia- in the Plaza between jcpenney and Nordstrom, and in the Court near Bloomingdale's. Stop by to get information, directions, a wheelchair, purchase a mall gift card or select retailer gift cards, or for Ticket Master services.
- Stroller Rentals are available at the Plaza at the Citizen's Bank and T.G.I Friday's entrances and at the Court near the Food Court.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs. This service is available at the King of Prussia Plaza Guest Services location, on the lower level near Pottery Barn.
- A Transit Center is loacted on the lower level adjacent to jcpenney, and is accessible only from the exterior of the mall. Pick up Septa bus route from here. Visit <a href="http://www.Septa.org">www.Septa.org</a> for routes and schedules.
- Valet Parking is available at the Neiman Marcus entrance by the Plaza.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are provided at our two Guest Services locations. One on the lower level of the Plaza near Pottery Barn and the second on the lower level of the Court near Bloomingdale's. For questions regarding our wheelchair availablity and policies, please call our Guest Services Representatives at 610-265-5727.
We couldn't find a store to match your search.
Please try a new search entry.