King of Prussia Mall® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=845">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Entrances to King of Prussia are handicapped accessible. If you need wheelchair assistance, please call 610-265-5727 and a wheelchair will be brought to you.
- Automatic Debibrillator Devices are located throughout the mall. In an emergency, customers may go to the closest mall directory unit and call Security on the courtesy phone.
- Travelex ATMs are located throughout both the Plaza and Court. Please call 610-265-5727 for locatons.
- Baby Changing Stations are located in all men's and women's restrooms, as well as in family restrooms in the Plaza food court and on the upper level of the Plaza by the Cafe Court.
- Many SEPTA bus route service King of Prussia. Check out <a href="http://www.septa.org">www.septa.org</a> for routes and times. Buses stop and pick up at the Transit Center, on the lower level near jcpenney.
- King of Prussia Mall has children's play area in the Court near the lower level food court. A second play area will be coming to the Plaza in 2013.
- Coat and Bag Check is available at the Guest Service center located on the lower level of the Plaza near Pottery Barn.
- Thirsty? Grab a Coke! Coca-Cola vending is available at King of Prussia in many of our restroom hallways.
- A Travelex currency exchange is available on the upper level of the Plaza, near jcpenney.
- Stop by Guest Services to pick up a handheld mall map. Mall maps are also available at one of our many free-standing directories in the mall, located near most mall entrances.
- King of Prussia Mall has two Electric Vehicle charging stations on the upper level of the Nordstrom Parking Deck.
- Comfortable family restrooms are available in both the Plaza and the Court in the following locations:<br /> <br /> -Plaza lower level food court<br /> -Plaza near the Cafe Court<br /> -Plaza lower level near Lord & Taylor<br /> -Plaza upper level near Lord & Taylor<br /> -Court upper level near Macy's
- There are three food courts at King of Prussia with selections for every taste. Grab a bite at the lower level Colonial Marble and Grinite Food Court near Sears in the Plaza, the upper level Cafe Court Food Court near Nordstrom in the Plaza, or the lower level Piazza di Giorgio Food Court near the Pavilion in the Court.
- Motorcoach & Group Tour Registration. All groups who register with us will receive a welcome package upon arrival, which will include Mall Directories and Travel Rewards Guides for every member of your group. A representative from King of Prussia will contact you shortly after submission of this form to confirm your registration. <a href="http://www.simon.com/koptravel" target="_blank">Please Complete this form.</a>
- All restrooms at King of Prussia are handicapped accessible.
- King of Prussia Guest Service personnel will be happy to direct customers to area hotels and assist them with dining reservations through Open Table.
- Download the FREE Simon Malls iPhone Ap! Have King of Prussia and other Simon Malls in your pocket, including a mall directory, current deals and offers, and a parking reminder. Learn more and download at <a href="http://www.simon.com/app">http://www.simon.com/app</a>
- The Lost & Found department is located in the King of Prussia Public Safety Department. Call 610-265-5794 (extension 219) to inquire about lost items.
- The Mall Management Office is located on the upper level of the Plaza, near the Cafe Court Food Court. Office hours are from 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Get exclusive mall offers and event info sent right to your phone! Text Mall199 to 74666 to join the Simon Mobile Shopper Club, and be entered to win a $1,000 shopping spree!
- Motorcoach and group tours are always welcome at King of Prussia Mall. Motorcoaches are asked to drop off and pick up at the T.G.I. Friday's entrance in the Plaza. Busses may then park in the exterior parking lot near Wells Fargo Bank.
- Ample free parking is available throughout the King of Prussia Mall perimeter. Check your favorite store's listing in our online directory to find the best area to park.
- A SEPTA Transit Station is located at the Plaza at King of Prussia next to JCPenney serving Bus routes 92, 99,123, 124, 125, & 139. Transit passes for Zone 3 and Independence Passes may be purchased at Guest Services.
- A wide selection of retailer gift cards are available with no purchase fee at both Guest Services loactions. Stop by or call 610-265-5727 for a complete list of current available retailer gift cards.
- King of Prussia's Public Safety office is located on the lower level of the Plaza, between jcpenney and Rite Aid. Should you need security or police assistance, please call 610-265-7695.
- Simon Guest Services is located at two locations at King of Prussia- in the Plaza between jcpenney and Nordstrom, and in the Court near Bloomingdale's. Stop by to get information, directions, a wheelchair, purchase a mall gift card or select retailer gift cards, or for Ticket Master services.
- Stroller Rentals are available at the Plaza at the Citizen's Bank and T.G.I Friday's entrances and at the Court near the Food Court.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs. This service is available at the King of Prussia Plaza Guest Services location, on the lower level near Pottery Barn.
- A Transit Center is loacted on the lower level adjacent to jcpenney, and is accessible only from the exterior of the mall. Pick up Septa bus route from here. Visit <a href="http://www.Septa.org">www.Septa.org</a> for routes and schedules.
- Valet Parking is available at the Neiman Marcus entrance by the Plaza.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are provided at our two Guest Services locations. One on the lower level of the Plaza near Pottery Barn and the second on the lower level of the Court near Bloomingdale's. For questions regarding our wheelchair availablity and policies, please call our Guest Services Representatives at 610-265-5727.
1 Dress From Day To Night
Posted Mar 1 // Jessie Holeva
When shopping, I tend to think in terms of price per wear. When I make a purchase I want to make sure it's a piece I'll get some mileage out of. I think of if I have items to wear with it in my already-existing wardrobe. I think about variations on styling. And I think about seasons too. Can I wear it only for one season, stretch it into another, or even keep for multiple years?
So I decided to pick a piece plain enough to be a palette for many stylish looks, but also pretty enough to stand on its own. This pink shirt dress from The Gap is under $60 and the hot hue makes it feel special.
Tag: Dress, $58 at Gap.
Easter isn't too far off, so I decided to pink a pretty pastel abg and blazer to make a colorful work look. I opted for a classic black heel with a point toe to add some old school class (so Mad Men!), and picked an animal-print cuff to add a little wild touch to this work-wear look.
Add on the glam with studs and leather. This fashionista look takes the pink dress in a whole new direction. This metallics have been huge on the red carpet so we're adding them in using accessories. And as for the moto jacket, it's the perfect topper to add a little edge to your style!
So what look suits your style? Comment below or tweet me @trendhungryblog!
Patterned Pants: The New Statement Piece
Posted Apr 2 // Jessie Holeva
It's time to go bold! Forget about playing it safe with solid pants. Girl, prints are in and they're making a slash all over your bottom half! Florals, polka dots, stripes, and everything in between - it's all in style! Not sure where to look? Here are four fabulous pairs of printed pants in various prices from The King of Prussia Mall. Take a look and then comment below with your favorite! Come on, you know you want to!
1. Lilly Pulitzer's take on stripes are vacation ready, but subtle enough for regular wear. $168, Bloomingdale's.
2. Juicy Couture's nautical stripes elongate the legs (who doesn't want that?!). $125, Juicy Couture.
3. Get funky with florals. Wide leg, retro, and fabulous are these pants. Wear with some wedges and call your friends for a disco-themed pool party! Just remember to send an invite my way! $54, Urban Outfitters.
4. Alice + Olivia do dots right. These capris are pretty darn cute. Black and white are quite on trend, so these parts will be a focal point of any warm-weather wardrobe. $187, Bergdorf Goodman
So what's your take on this trend? Comment below or tweet it to me @trendhungryblog!
Pretty Pastels Under $50
Posted Apr 2 // Jessie Holeva
Spring is here and so are the light airy colors. Mint, lilac, peach, and powder blue are on our fashion radar. These springtime style trends don't have to cost a fortune. I've scoured the mall and found a whole lot in these top-trending shades for under $50! I know, pretty good.
Make a statement. This Arden B Necklace says it all and will make any outfit stand out!Pastel Stone Statement Necklace
If you thought mint was hot last year, then take a gander and these two fresh fashions.
This tube dress from American Apparel is great to wear a top tucked into a skirt. Or switch it up with a jean vest on top.Cotton Spandex Jersey Strapless Ruched Dress
This Forever 21 top is under $25 and is embellished with studs. Talk about being a tough girl!FOREVER 21 Bolted Stud Racerback Tank
Seeing Spots! Snag this wallet for under $25 at Urban Outfitters.Kimchi Blue Dual Zip-Around Checkbook Wallet
Diane von Furstenberg's collaboration with Roxy def makes the surfer girl more stylish! This bag is meant to hold your bikini and retails for $38 at Nordstrom.Roxy 'DVF Loves Roxy' Bikini Bag
Polka dots are clearly in style, just take a look at Taylor Swift on any given day. Also, pants are the new statement piece. Plus, their pastel! These pants are a triple-trend win! Plus they're under $25! I know, amazing!FOREVER 21 Polka Dot Skinny Jeans
And for the classic and cool girl, this relaxed tee from Banana Republic is perfect for a casual Friday under a blazer, or running errands on the weekend.Shadow Stripe Tee
So what pastel shade is on your shopping list? Comment below!
Simon Fashion Now Model Competition: Enter To Win Prizes & Walk The Catwalk
Posted Apr 5 // Jessie Holeva
Simon Fashion Now is an annual spring fashion and beauty event where new trends are showcased and you could walk the catwalk at King of Prussia Mall on April 19 and 20! Are you interested in strutting your stuff? The contest is this Saturday!
To enter: Come to King of Prussia Mall on Saturday, April 6 at 4 p.m. to show your walk to a panel of judges (I'm judging!) in the JCPenney Court.
We'll be selecting two lucky winners (one male and one female), and winners will receive the ultimate Model for a Day package! Here's what you'll get if you win!
- One-year contract with Wilhelmina Philadelphia
- Free fashion photo shoot with a New York photographer
- Professional runway coach
- Opportunity to walk in a Simon Fashion Now® Runway Fashion Show on April 19
- $100 American Express® Simon Giftcard®
- Four VIP seats to a Simon Fashion Now Runway Show
- An exclusive King of Prussia swag bag
- Name announced on King of Prussia’s Facebook and Twitter pages
This could be your big break, plus a whole lot of fun! If you think you've got what it takes come tomorrow and strut your stuff! We can't wait to see you model walk!
Shop Coachella Trends at Diesel
Posted Apr 7 // Jessie Holeva
Diesel is officially opened at King of Prussia Mall and I've scoped out the selection to bring to you some fabulous Coachella fashions Get ready for festival season with flowy fabrics, peace+love, and some killer wedges. Those shoes are too good to pass up (just ask my feet, already bought 'em!)
What's a girl need to look fabulous at outdoor music shows? Well if it's Coachella, think free-spirited meets fashionista. Celebs attend Coachella so you've gotta dress to impress... without trying too hard, of course! Here's my 3 picks perfect for your suitcase or even a festival-themed party,
1. These were LOVE at first sight. I couldn't live without these. They're so cool, and high, and chunky, and make my legs look long and skinny, and are boho chic, and.... I'm obsessed with them. Okay, moving on. Kloey Platform Sandal, $195.00
2. Rock this flowyfrock with loose curls and a floral wreath upon your head for a modern spin on the tradition flower child. Diesel D-EMILE-A Dress, $198.00
3. Stuff your precious belongings in a bag that's easy to carry around the show that still goes with your free-spirited vibe. Patch designs and prints will be a major Coachella trend. SHEENN ZIP MEDIUM Bag, $195.00
Have you checked out the Diesel store yet? Comment below!
BIG EVENT: Simon Fashion Now This Friday and Saturday!!!
Posted Apr 18 // Jessie Holeva
Get ready for the King of Prussia Mall to show you the hottest trends for the season that you can shop now. Models will be rocking the runway in hot fashions from various retailers and you won't want to miss this giveaways! Yeah, I said GIVEAWAYS!! There will be giveaways every hour on Saturday!!
The festivities kick off this Friday at 6pm!!
I got to preview the top trends retailers will be showcasing and you're gonna LOVE it! Juicy Couture is bright and beachy, Guess is feeling the festival fashions, and C Wonder is colorful yet classic.
Myself and a few bloggers got to tour the mall and get a sneek peek! Here are a few pictures I snapped and you can see even more with the hashtag #SFN2013. That also happens to be the official hashtag for the Simon Fashion Now weekend so start using it and join in on the style settin' conversation!
Bare Essentials is debuting bright lip hues this May!
C. Wonder's bling really makes a statement.
I savored an Izze soda while checking out this gorgeous Juicy bag. I die! LOVE it!
I'll obviously be scoping out the fashion scene this weekend at King of Prussia Mall, but I'll also be playing judge for Design Wars! Drexel design students have created amazing pieces and we'll get to see their art come to life on Saturday at 4:30pm. Come by and say hi!