Hamilton Town Center opened in 2008 and is an extraordinary open-air streetscape environment that showcases a diverse mix of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues including jcpenney, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, Express and DSW. We have many exciting dining options from sit down options such as Stone Creek Dining Co. to grab and go choices such as Five Guys Burgers & Fries. To top it all off, consider making it dinner and a movie at our Hamilton 16 IMAX Theater. We have over 85 shops and dining options to choose from and are conveniently located at SR 238 and highway I-69 at Exit 210, servicing the greater Hamilton County area and surrounding communities along the I-69 corridor. We hope that you will visit us soon where you will enjoy a great day of shopping, dining and entertainment.
Hamilton Town Center is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/02 - 12/05/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/09 - 12/12/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/23/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 7am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
(317) 214-6956Mall Office(317) 214-6956
(317) 770-5996Shopping Line(317) 770-5996
(317) 979-9996Mall Security(317) 979-9996
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- ATM located in Food Court, next to Mall Office and Restrooms
- Bike Racks are available throughout the property
- Children's Play Area is located near feature fountain, next to Menchie's Frozen Yogurt, Q'Doba, Noodles and Company, and Coldstone Creamery.
- Coca- Colay Vending machines near restroom in food court area, next to American Eagle Outfitters, Between Coldwater Creek and LOFT, Behind Express, Next to Bed Bath & Beyond, and In front of Maurices.
- Handheld directories available to all shoppers at the same locations of the large, backlit directories throughout property.
- Electric Vehicle Charging stations located between Earth Fare and Mo's Irish Pub
- Family Restroom located in food court area, next to Bella Pizzeria.
- Food Court located on Town Center Blvd, accross the street from American Eagle Outfitters and Buckle. Food Court includes Fuzziwigs Candy Factory, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Bella Pizzeria, and Yats Cajun Creole (Coming Soon).
- Handicapped Accessible Restrooms located in food court area, next to Bella Pizzeria.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Any articles found at Hamilton Town Center may have been turned into Security or Guest Services. Please contact: Guest Services at 317.214.6956
- Mall Office located in Food Court area, next to Bella Pizzeria. Guest Services and Simon Giftcards located in Mall Office.
- Mobile Shopper Club available, see Mall Office for details and how to get signed up!
- Nurisng Mothers Lounge located with restrooms in food court area, next to Bella Pizzeria.
- Hamilton Town Center provides ample parking with handicapped parking easily accessible.<br />
- Retailer giftcards available for purchase in the mall office, located in the food court, next to Bella Pizzeria.
- Simon Guest Services is located in the Mall Office, located in the food court next to Bella Pizzeria.
- Complimentary manual wheelchairs are available at Guest Servics located in the food court next toBella Pizzeria.
Present our friends & family coupon and receive an additional 30% OFF your ENTIRE purchase now through Monday, December 9th!
It’s the perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts!http://www.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/friends-family-30-off-everything-967761 Children's & Infant's Apparel December 4, 2013
It’s the season to celebrate family, friends & heartwarming traditions! At Bath & Body Works, all your festive holiday favorites are BACK to spread merry & cheer from head-to-toe! PLUS, get ready to start some joyous NEW Holiday Traditions with exciting NEW fragrances to give & get!
Get one Signature Holiday Traditions body care item FREE when you purchase one. Limit one per person, while supplies last. Valid at participating stores from 12/3 through 12/9/2013.http://www.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/signature-collection-holiday-traditions-sale-963734 Health, Bath & Beauty December 3, 2013
$20 off any $50 purchase – coupon code 001073
$30 off any $75 purchase – coupon code 001074
$40 off any $100 purchase – coupon code 001075
$60 off any $150 purchase – coupon code 001076http://www.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/holiday-tear-and-share-964019 Teen Apparel & Fashion December 2, 2013
FREE Gift from Rock Revival.
FREE pair of sunglasses with qualifying Rock Revival Purchase.
Available while supplies last.
See details in store.http://www.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/free-gift-from-rock-revival-952234 Men's Apparel & FashionSunglasses, Optical & EyewearWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 25, 2013
American Customs FREE Gift with Purchase.
Score a FREE T-SHIRT with a $100, regular-priced purchase.
Or get the T-shirt for $12 with one item. Purchases must be from participating brands.
While supplies last.http://www.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/american-customs-free-gift-with-purchase-952238 Men's Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 25, 2013
Win Claire's Wish List!
From bracelets, bows, backpacks, and beyond - 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE BEAUTIFUL
Wanna Win Your Wishlist?
Tag @clairesstores & #claireswishlist
New Giveaways Every Day!
Grand Prize Giveaway - Special Concert with Alex Aiono
Visit Claires.com or see a store associate for official rules.http://www.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/win-claires-wish-list-sweepstakes-926072 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesTeen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 8, 2013
Stepping out in style: Neutral Boots
Posted Nov 7 // Bronte Tagliani
Hello Fellow Style Mavens!
The leaves have turned and the skies are crying, it's deep into fall and times are changing. I have my umbrella on the ready and a hot cocoa in hand, but while I'm all rugged up like a hibernating Koala (remember I come from Australia) many of you are relishing in the cooler days and chilly nights, good for you!
I do agree that there is something so gloriously warm about stepping out into a grey day wearing a pair of boots with wooly socks hidden underneath. I may be cheeky to hide my socks below a leather boot (but who knows, right!) they are simply classic and so chic, boots are one of my secrets for the late fall months. If I find my favorites now, I'm also prepared for stepping into the winter months ahead.
Here I wanted to share with you my favorite picks, tall and short, because if you have one of each then you're set for every occasion this season. These are neutral enough to dress up or down and you can pair with leggings and skinny jeans, or slip under trousers. Elevate your favorite pencil skirt by wearing tights and your favorite pair of boots, don a chunky oversized cable knit sweater and you are on top of the trends my friends!
Happy shopping at The Fashion Mall at Keystone, I'd love to hear which boots you choose!
Top Styles Left to Right: Adler Tall Boot, Cole Haan// MK Collection Morganna, Michael Kors// Chloe Suede Knee-High, Saks// 5050 To-The-Knee, Stuart Weitzman.
Bottom Styles Left to Right: Porter Boot Sam Edelman, Nordstrom// Cassidy Bootie, Cole Haan// Topshop Katz 2 cutout, Nordstrom// Chelton Bootie, Sperry Topsider.
'Tis the Season: Holiday Hosting Tips and Ideas for the Perfect Hostess Gifts
Posted Nov 29 // Bronte Tagliani
Hello My fellow Style Mavens!
With the arrival of Thanksgiving just next week, 'tis the season for receiving friends and family in your home and also for visiting and gift giving when you are invited to theirs.
As Style Setter at The Fashion Mall at Keystone, I was challenged to bring together some of my favorite "Hostess Gift" picks along with some tips for holiday hosting for a segment on our local Fox 59 News channel, how fun!
Flowers and wine are the standard among hostess gifts and they are nice, but why not give something a little more personal, after all your host has no doubt put a lot of thought into planning the event. My mother would always tell me that you can't arrive to someone's house empty handed, but what you take doesn't necessarily need to break your bank either.
For a couple attending dinner, a small well-thought gift such as candles or wine glasses with a personal note card is the perfect way to show your appreciation. I really love the Missoni Home Collection, exclusive to Saks as the signature patterns add a touch of color to any decor and they burn clean since they're vegetable candles. Lighting one just an hour before guests arrive fills the house with a wonderfully welcoming aroma.
If you are visiting from out of town and staying overnight or even a couple of days, it would be appropriate to bring a more substantial gift such as a throw blanket or something for your host's home. I found some sublime, faux fur throws at West Elm and Saks has the Missoni Collection cashmere throw. These are for everyone and will get use throughout the season. It's so nice to cozy up your home to receive guests, or even just to relax with a hot drink and watch the snow falling outside. Also, the faux fur pouf cushion at West Elm is a great way to add extra seating for kids, they will be all over sitting on that by the fire, and you'll want to use it long into the winter months to rest your feet on after a long day playing in the snow!
It's great if you can gift something that you know your host will use again in the future and think of you at that time too. Plus, giving something festive at Thanksgiving is a great idea as your host can use it to entertain at Christmas and or New Year's Eve too. I love the monogrammed items at C.Wonder and the barware and small plates at Crate and Barrel. Plus, Saks also has some amazing Brazilian Agate coasters that would be a colorful touch on any coffee table.
Check out my favorites here and make sure to pick up some of the season's best hostess gifts on your next trip to The Fashion Mall at Keystone!
Items Above: Faux Fur Throw, West Elm// Missoni Cashmere Throw, Saks// Monogrammed Cheese plate and knife, C Wonder// Agate Coasters, Saks// Missoni Home Candle, Saks// Wine Glasses, Crate and Barrel// Sequined top, C Wonder.
Items Below: Monogrammed plates, cheese board set & wine stopper, C Wonder// Coffee Mugs, Carafe & Barware, Crate and Barrel// Faux Fur pouf cushion and throw rug, West Elm.
Warming up for Winter with cool shades of Gray.
Posted Nov 11 // Bronte Tagliani
Hello Fellow Style Mavens!
It's that time of year when the trees are starting to get bare, the clocks have fallen back and we're seemingly always under a cloud of gray skies. This is the time of year when I always start to feel a little melancholy. Maybe it's because in Australia it's the start of summer and my friends back there are all in flirty, thin dresses and I'm here bundling myself up for strolls on the Monon. Maybe it's just the shorter days and the cooler air laced with the scent of wood fires that takes me back to these days leading to the first snow fall.
If you're feeling at all like me, why not spice up a gray day with my top 15 picks of the cool shade that's become the new black. Check them out below and head to The Fashion Mall at Keystone to get a head start on your personal holiday shopping. After all, we all want to be on-trend while shopping for Christmas gifts!
Items Left to Right: Scarf Marc by Marc Jacobs, Saks// Faux Fur Vest, Michael Kors// Knit hat, Michael Kors// Earrings, C Wonder// Baystar Chuckk shoe, Sperry Topsider// Skinny Jeans, Free People// Sport Stripe Sock, Free People// Metallic Rim Sunglasses, Tory Burch at Saks// Daf Booty by Christian Louboutin, Saks// Peplum top, Free People// Lucite Cuff, C Wonder// Sweater, BCBG// Skirt, J.Crew// Enamel Hardware belt, Cole Haan.
Thanks to the stars at Polina Osherov's studio, you can see how I wore the gray trend here!
I'm loving anything leather right now, so these leather military pants in gray are my favorite of the season. Paired with a feminine blouse or top they are perfect for a day at the mall!
facesbyklm.com// philipsalmon.com// polinaosherov.com
A Walk on the Wild Side: Fall favorites from The Fashion Mall at Keystone
Posted Oct 31 // Bronte Tagliani
Hello Fellow Style Mavens,
After studiously following fashion week from each major city around the globe, I finally closed my computer and flopped on the couch almost as exhausted as the models working the shows! This got me thinking and I had just one question on my mind, are we all taking fashion too seriously?
That's why in this post I've decided to feature items from The Fashion Mall at Keystone that speak to our inner animal, our purring lioness and that possibly get our tails wagging with glee that a fun and playful, yet still classic trend is right at our fingertips.
If statement coats are a must this fall, then why not choose a bold animal print? If you are feeling a little more conservative, then a pair of leopard print flats will add some animal attraction to an all black silhouette that's perfect for the office. Accessorize to your inner jungle goddess with tortoise shell and ivory accents and don't be afraid to mix your prints, whether it be paws or houndstooth!
I say, there's nothing wrong with catching a little jungle fever this fall, so step out in style and have fun! Happy shopping, you can find all the items featured below at The Fashion Mall at Keystone.
Items Left to Right: Flats, Michael Kors// Boots, Michael Kors// Scarf; Banana Republic// Coat, Burberry// Wallet, Kate Spade// Sunglasses, Stella McCartney at Saks// Dress, 3.1 Phillip Lim at Saks// Bag, Burberry London at Burberry// Watch, Michael Kors// Earrings, Lucky Brand// Bracelet, C Wonder// iphone case, Lucky Brand.
The must have item of the week: The Knit Beanie
Posted Nov 25 // Bronte Tagliani
Hello fellow Style Mavens!
This week I took a quick trip up to Montreal, Canada for a couple of meetings. Unfortunately I wasn't prepared for the cold snap that had struck the city, but luckily I had my new beanie tucked into my carry-on bag.
The reason I love this look and my new black knit version is two fold;
Firstly, there's occasionally a reason to crawl out of bed before the sun is up and when that happens, you know it's just too early to be fussing with hair spray or styling a hair do. A beanie is perfect, pull on and go; instant style! It adds a tough edge to any outfit and as you can see from the photos below, you can style it with so many of your existing outfits, from skirts and a blazer to jeans and a sweater.
Secondly, it can get really, really cold outside at this time of the year and when the wind is blowing, a knit beanie will keep your ears warm and toasty.
Recently I have seen this item in many of the stores during my visits to The Fashion Mall at Keystone, see below for a few recommendations.
Stay toasty and happy shopping!
Photo: above and below courtesy Lookbook.nu
Photo: Courtesy BCBG Runway
Items Left to Right Top: Cara Slouchie Beanie, Nordstrom// Cosy Knit Beanie, Madewell// Jac Knit Beanie, BCBG.
Bottom: Tarnish Knit Beanie, Nordstrom// Chunky Ribbed Knit Beanie, BCBG// Tarnish Chunky Knit Beanie, Nordstrom.
Visit Hamilton Town Center this Holiday Season to share your wish list with Santa. The Santa House is located behind Express with the Wynter Creek Christmas Tree Farm. MONAY - THURSDAY 11:00AM TO 8:00PM. FRIDAY - SATURDAY 11:00AM TO 9:00PM. SUNDAY 12:00PM TO 6:00PM.http://www.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/photos-with-santa-at-hamilton-town-center-925287 Mall Event November 7, 2013
This year buy your Christmas Tree from Wynter Creek Trees at Hamilton Town Center. Visit Wynter Creek Trees, located next to Santa behind express, for a wide selection of Christmas Trees beginning Nov. 29th.http://www.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/wynter-creek-xmas-trees-at-hamlton-town-center-918006 November 4, 2013
Chuy's Tex-Mex Restaurant will be joining Hamilton Town Center in 2014! Founded in 1982 in Austin, Texas, Chuy's serves authentic Tex-Mex food in an eclectic atmosphere full of color and personali...ty. The menu offers family recipes from south Texas, New Mexico and Mexican border towns, all made to order from the freshest ingredients. Chuy's has the reputation as the most fun and friendly spot to eat real Tex-Mex at a great price.http://www.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/chuys-tex-mex-coming-soon-847680 Coming Soon October 9, 2013