Franklin Mills® is open today from 10am to 9:30pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9:30pm
Sun 11am - 7pm
07/04: 10am - 7pm (4th of July)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=1245">Travelex now</a>.
- Located in the restrooms.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Located at the Mall Security Office.
- <p>Mall walking is for anyone who is interested in improving their health through the benefits of walking. Franklin Mills will provide a safe and comfortable environment to walk you to wellness.</p> <p>Walking is the best overall exercise. Walking can aid in lowering your blood pressure, help you to lose weight, reduce stress, help to improve your cardiovascular fitness, help you to control your blood sugar levels and aid in digestion. You don't need fancy clothes or pricey equipment to start walking-you just need a good-fitting pair of shoes and be willing to meet new friends! And the indoor facility of Franklin Mills is a safe, secure, and environmentally controlled area to stay fit, rain or shine!</p> <p>Franklin Mills is open to mall walkers at 7:00am Monday through Saturday through the Aqua entrance and Sunday at 7:30am through the Aqua entrance. </p>
- <strong><br /> How to get to Franklin Mills:<br /> </strong>Franklin Mills is located 15 miles northeast of Center City. The mall is situated just off Interstate 95 at the intersection of Woodhaven Road (PA63) and Knights Road. <br /> <br /> <span style="text-decoration: underline;">Center City, Philadelphia:</span> <br /> Take I-95 North to Exit 35, (Rt.63) Woodhaven Rd., to Franklin Mills Blvd. A 20 minute drive.<br /> <br /> <span style="text-decoration: underline;">City Line Avenue:<br /> </span>Take Rt. 76 East, the Schuylkill Expressway to Rt. 676 East (Central Philadelphia). Continue on Rt. 676 to I-95 North. Take exit 35, (Rt. 63) Woodhaven Rd., to Franklin Mills Boulevard. A 30 minute drive.<br /> <br /> <span style="text-decoration: underline;">Southern New Jersey:<br /> </span>Take any of the bridges (Betsy Ross, Benjamin Franklin, Tacony Palmyra or Walt Whitman) to I-95 North. Take Exit 35, (Rt. 63) Woodhaven Rd., to Franklin Mills Blvd. A 30 minute drive.<br /> <br /> <span style="text-decoration: underline;">The Pennsylvania Turnpike:</span> <br /> Take Exit 351 to Rt. 1 South, to (Rt. 63) Woodhaven Rd., to Franklin Mills Blvd. A 20 minute drive.<br /> <br /> <span style="text-decoration: underline;">Princeton, NJ:</span> <br /> Take I-95 South to Exit 35 (Rt. 63). Woodhaven Rd., to Franklin Mills Blvd. A 45 minute drive.<br /> <br /> <span style="text-decoration: underline;">Public Transportation:<br /> </span>Septa gets you to Franklin Mills fast on daily bus routes 20, 67, and 84 from the Frankford Terminal.<br /> <br /> <br /> Tour Groups:<br /> <br /> Franklin Mills is a fabulous group destination - whether you're part of a bus tour, a family reunion, a class trip, or a group of girlfriends looking for a getaway, we've got a great time in store for you! If your group would like to visit, we simply ask that you make a reservation by e-mailing your group information and visit date to <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> or call us at 215.613.2210. This will allow us to prepare for your visit. Please note that tour buses can drop off outside the Aqua Entrance but must park in the bus parking area within the Church parking lot.
- The US Post Office is conveniently located at the Blue Entrance.
- Located at the Red, Aqua & Orange Entrances as well as in front of JC Penney & Marshalls HomeGoods.
- Located at the Mall Security Office.
From now through Thursday, June 20, customers can visit the "Grads Mean More" tab on Franklin Mills’ Facebook page to nominate* a deserving graduate for an incredible Grand Prize package valued at over $900!
To enter click here
*Must be 18 or older to participate. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules and Regulations for more information. http://www.simon.com/mall/franklin-mills/stream/grads-mean-more-at-franklin-mills-520148 June 5, 2013
An opportunity for Franklin Mills shoppers to vote for Philadelphia’s Most Photogenic Baby of 2013, simply by donating 50¢ to benefit Children’s Miracle Network at Children’s Healthcare of Philadelphia.
The professional modeling photos shot by American Performing Arts Network will be on display throughout the weekend in Franklin Mills’ Grand Court, near the Aqua entrance for voting.
Trophies will be awarded on Sunday, June 23 at 1pm in four categories; precious, comical, beautiful and fashionable. http://www.simon.com/mall/franklin-mills/stream/vote-for-philadelphias-most-photogenic-baby-519336 June 5, 2013
1. Follow @RadioShack and @BeatsByDre on Twitter/Instagram
2. Check this blog post EVERY WEEK for the weekly theme – it’ll be updated on Tuesdays
3. Take a photo that fits the weekly theme (announced here each week) at your local RadioShack store
4. Share the photo on Twitter or Instagram with “@RadioShack” “@BeatsByDre” and “#UWANTIT” in the description
5. That’s it! You’ll be entered to win a grand prize trip for 2 to see Robin Thicke in concert, or a weekly first prize RadioShack swag bag, including a $200 RadioShack gift card, Enercell Portable Power bank, and more!
See Official Rules and regulations here. http://www.simon.com/mall/franklin-mills/stream/rock-out-to-robin-thicke-live-538601 June 14, 2013