San Diego's finest collection of stores in a beautiful outdoor shopping center featuring 200 stores and restaurants including an 18 screen movie theater. Five department stores include: Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Macy's, Bloomingdale's and JCPenney. Featured stores include: Ted Baker, Omega, Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, Coach, Juicy Couture, Hugo BOSS, Gucci, Henri Bendel and more. Restaurants include: The Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang's China Bistro, California Pizza Kitchen, Stacked Well Built, Love Boat Sushi and twelve bistro cafes.
The mall is currently closed, but reopens 4/21/2014 at 10am.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 7pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=765">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Travelex ATMs are located at the following locations:<br /> - Lower level near JCPenney's<br /> - Lower level near Bloomingdale's <br /> - Lower level near Neiman Marcus<br /> - Upper level near the restrooms in Cafe Terrace
- Baby changing stations are available behind Guest Services on the lower level near Boudin Bakery and in the restrooms located in Cafe Terrace on the upper level.
- Geppetto's Play Area is located on the first level near Gap Kids.
- Coca-cola vending machines are located at the following locations:<br /> - Lower level near JCPenney<br /> - Lower level near Guest Services<br /> - Lower level near Bloomingdale's<br /> - Lower level behind staricase leading up to H&M and Sony<br /> - Upper level near H&M and Sony<br /> - In certain parking structures near the stairwells<br />
- Trevelex currency exchange booth is located on the lower level near Neiman Marcus.
- Fax and copy services are availabe at Guest Services on the lower level near Boudin Bakery and below Cafe Terrace. Faxes are $1 per page and copies are $0.10 per page.
- Plan to stay overnight and get a great hotel room rate near the mall. <br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=7007+Friars+Road&stateProvince=CA&city=San+Diego&country=USA&postalCode=92108&temp1=4645" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681.<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=7007+Friars+Road&stateProvince=CA&city=San+Diego&country=USA&postalCode=92108&temp1=4645" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="https://www.simon.com/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a> <br />
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- For lost and found item inquiries, please call Security Dispatch at (619) 299-2428 or visit the dispatch office on the lower level around the corner from Stacked on the North side of the mall.
- Free parking is provided around the shopping center, including wheelchair accessible parking. Valet parking is available for a fee and our main valet area is located on the lower level on the North side of the mall next to Love Boat Sushi and Stacked. UpFront Plus Parking is also availbale for a minimal fee -- Park closer and shop longer! Entrance to UpFront Plus Parking garage is across from main valet area near Cheesecake Factory.
- Visit Guest Services for taxi service.
- <p dir="ltr" style="text-align: left;"><strong>Guest Services:</strong> (619) 688-9114 - Lower level near Boudin Bakery and below Cafe Terrace<br /> <strong>Security Dispatch:</strong> (619) 299-2428 - Lower level on the North side of the mall near Stacked<br /> <strong>Shopper Line:</strong> (619) 688-9113</p>
- Soft seating is provided throught the mall for your comfort on both the lower and upper levels. In some areas, enjoy the tranquil sounds from our water features nearby.
- <strong>- Single Strollers: </strong>Available for rent behind Guest Services on the lower level for $5 each. Machine accepts cash payments only. $1 refund given upon return.<br /> <strong>- Double Strollers:</strong> Available for rent by JCPenney on the lower level for $7 each. Machine accepts cash and credit card payments. $1 refund given upon return.
- Valet parking is available at the following locations:<br /> - Lower level across of UpFront Plus Parking garage near Love Boat Sushi and Stacked<br /> - Lower level by PF Changs<br /> - Upper level of Neiman Marcus parking structure
- Wheelchairs are available at Guest Services. Complimentary 4-hour rental.
Start Date: 4/16/2014
Before the handmade cards, sweet bouquets and cozy breakfast in bed, Fashion Valley invites San Diego's chicest Mom's to celebrate Mother's Day in style.
Join us on May 8th from 5:00pm – 8:00pm in Center Court for Indulge: A Stylish Treat for Mothers. One fabulous night of fashion, shopping, beauty and fun!http://www.simon.com/mall/fashion-valley/stream/indulge-a-stylish-treat-for-mothers-1177112 Mall Event April 16, 2014
Start Date: 4/11/2014
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Celebrate Earth Day at Disney Store! Visit any Disney Store on April 22, 2014 and receive a FREE Disneynature Bears Reusable Tote Bag when you bring in 5 plastic bags.http://www.simon.com/mall/fashion-valley/stream/celebrate-earth-day-at-disney-store-1176640 Children's & Infant's ApparelHobbies & CraftsLuggage, Handbags & TravelToys & Games April 14, 2014
Now you can do more anywhere. Visit a Microsoft store and experience the most productive tablet on the planet, Surface 2. Preloaded with Microsoft Office 2013, so it’s ready to go when you are.http://www.simon.com/mall/fashion-valley/stream/now-you-can-do-more-anywhere-1146861 Electronics, Technology & Cell April 3, 2014
Project Spring starts at The Container Store!
Clear the clutter and watch order grow from your closet to your kitchen and everywhere in between. Don’t miss The Container Store’s Spring Organization Sale where you’ll find expert tips, clever products and everything you need to organize every room in your house. Stop by and let their experts show you the tricks to getting organized during Spring Organization Demos, Saturdays and Sundays at 2:00 p.m. through May 4th, 2014. They’ll give away one $15 Store More Card at each demonstration.
And don’t forget to enter their Ratings and Review Sweepstakes. Write an online product review by May 5th for a chance to win a $750 Store More Card from The Container Store.http://www.simon.com/mall/fashion-valley/stream/the-container-store-spring-organization-sale-1114291 Books, Newsstand & CollectibleCards, Stationery & GiftsHobbies & CraftsHousewares & Home Furnishings March 24, 2014
Posted Apr 14 // Lisa Moore
Easter is right around the corner and it’s time to find the perfect outfit to look your Sunday best. Since the trend for spring is all about floral patterns, I found four amazing Ted Baker dresses worthy of the blooming style. You can shop for all of them at Fashion Valley, of course:
From top left:
I adore this pink pastel perfection of a dress from Ted Baker. The Deavon floral printed dress with oil painting design and full-skirt pleating is perfect for Sunday brunch. Pair it with the Kate Spade Metro Pink Watch, Zara Pointed High Heel Court Shoe with Ankle Strap, and Kate Spade Avalon Cross Body Bag for the perfect pink accessories.
For a super sweet look, try the Fieona Ted Baker dress with peter pan collar, caped sleeves, and flare skirt. Pair the petal pretty dress with these Kate Spade Secret Garden Stud Earrings and Zara High Heel Leather Court Shoe with Bow for the perfect pop of color.
I am also obsessed with this lady like Cocoe Ted Baker dress. I love the bold rose on canvas print, cinch belted waist, and mid-length pencil skirt. The garden party dress will look amazing paired with these Kate Spade Doriane Watercolor Round Sunglasses, Zara Messenger Bag, and Steve Madden Stecy nude heels.
Last is the Iberis floral printed dress from Ted Baker. This feminine dress is the ultimate egg hunting attire with flared skirt and pink bow belt. It will look beautiful paired with these Kate Spade Capri Garden French Wire Yellow Earrings and Madewell Frankie Pump.
Need more help finding the right Easter outfit? Make a free personal shopping appointment with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's Spring Fashion
Posted Apr 7 // Lisa Moore
Men, it’s time to clean out your closet and shop for some new spring essentials! I have found a variety of shirts, pants, and accessories at Fashion Valley to help you look dapper for any activity.
Hollister’s grey skinny jeans are the ideal pair of pants for spring. They look like a jean and feel like a chino. In other words, the perfect cut and lightweight pant just in time for the season!
Of course you need a new pair of shorts for spring too. Check out Forever 21’s classic 5 pocket denim shorts for an item you will be wearing well into summer.
Macy’s has True Religion’s camo army green patterned slim fit jeans for the guys that like to pull off a trend.
Need some new shirts to go with your pair of khaki’s, well then Tommy Hilfiger has some great selections, like these striped collared ones. Tommy also carries several colored cargo pants and shorts for those spring sailing trips or casual weekends.
For transitioning your work attire to spring, nothing says successful in style like this light grey blazer and straight legged slim pant from Zara. You will definitely get noticed when asking for that promotion.
I love these classic Cole Haan Gramercy Oxford Cap-Toe shoes. This shoe is the ultimate sophisticated style with a touch of cool. But don’t forget socks, like these 4 stitch diamond pair also from Cole Haan.
I love these classic Cole Haan Gramercy Oxford Cap-Toe shoes. This shoe is the ultimate sophisticated style with a touch of cool. But don’t forget socks, like these 4 stitch diamond pair also from Cole Haan found at Nordstrom.
A new suit requires an equally sleek watch. I like this brown leather strap classic watch from A|X Armani Exchange.
Sunny San Diego days require new shades and these Dolce & Gabbana black plastic sunglasses from Sunglass Hut are definitely on trend.
My last pick is this Tommy Hilfiger duffle bag, essential for your spring break trips.
Need help finding a spring outfit? Schedule a free personal shopping appointment with me by emailing email@example.com.
Posted Mar 28 // Lisa Moore
I am so excited to announce that British fashion house AllSaints will be opening at Fashion Valley this week! The store is slated to open March 28 in a 5,200 square-foot space on Fashion Valley’s lower level next to Michael Kors, near Macy’s.
Here is a little bit of background about the edgy brand if you haven’t heard of them. They were founded in London in 1994 and began as a menswear brand, while their womenswear soon followed. The cult brand has earned a reputation as the destination for vintage inspired design and has 107 stores in 8 different countries.
I picked out some of my favorite pieces from the brand but you will have to check out the new store for yourself.
From top left:
The sleek AllSaints Kleo Traforata is the ultimate sexy meets edgy heel. Pair this shoe with a great pair of jeans and t-shirt for a laid back look or with an LBD for date night.
Chokers are back in and I am obsessed with AllSaint’s Tia chunky chain necklace.
For guys, the Strauss M65 camo jacket is a perfect lightweight jacket for spring. Pair it with an AllSaints classic - this grey viscose jersey t-shirt.
I am totally obsessed with this Pitch Leather Biker Jacket! It is the epitome of the AllSaints esthetic. Wear with jeans and sneakers or a silk top and the AllSaints Bandeau leggings for an edgy look.
But the ladies can’t have all the fun, AllSaints makes an equally edgy jacket for men – the Hemsley Leather Biker. Guys, pair your cool esthetic with the Keiko Cracked Loafer.
Or if you are in the market for some high quality basics, try the AllSaints Wasson Pirate Cardigan and the leather zip purse.
Well I hope you enjoyed my tease of what AllSaints has in store for spring. If you are looking for more, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free personal shopping appointment.
Posted Feb 24 // Lisa Moore
As soon as the Winter Olympics started, I couldn’t help getting into the spirit. Between watching Ice Skating, Snowboard, Skiing, and even Bobsled Races, I am pretty obsessed with watching the competition. I admire the athlete’s dedication, perseverance, and drive to accomplish what they love. So it seems pretty fitting to find some red, white, and blue fashion to support our country. I found all these great items at Fashion Valley:
From top left:
For a subtle patriotic look try these cute patterned blue socks from Anthropologie.
Or go with a bold red look, like this beautiful skater dress from Ted Baker.
I am loving these sapphire double drop earrings from C. Wonder for only $25.
Or take your team spirit everywhere you go with this striped Tommy Hilfiger bag.
This blue and white bird print cardigan also from Tommy Hilfiger is perfect for spring and for showing your patriotic spirit.
A perfect accessory for dressing up or down your outfit has to be this blue and white leopard infinity scarf from Express.
Need a great basic white cardigan to go with your red or blue pants? Try this Gap open stich stripe sweater.
I am completely obsessed with the Halston Heritage fire windlines gathered shift dress. Its flattering cut and beautiful color combination make it a complete standout. I just wish I had a fancy event to attend to give me the excuse to buy it.
Want some cozy sweats to lounge in? Try these Tommy Hilfiger letter logo pants for watching the Olympics at home.
I have been eyeing these GAP destructed skinny polka dot jeans. Not only are they blue and white, they are super adorable and will go with a slouchy sweater perfectly.
Finally, these Banana Republic deep blue pointy toe flats are perfect for work or play.
Still looking for your patriotic style? Then contact me at email@example.com for a free personal shopper appointment.
C. Wonder Event
Posted Apr 8 // Lisa Moore
I was invited to a fashion blogger event at C. Wonder Fashion Valley a few weekends ago. It was a fun event catching up with friends, shopping and getting 40% off my purchase! If you haven’t been to C. Wonder, you must check it out. The store is a mix of classic meets bright and colorful designs. They carry an array of clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry, home goods and even dog accessories. I am pretty obsessed with everything they have to offer. Check out some of my pics of the store:
C. Wonder has several fun bags like this cork material shopper, which is perfect for spring and camo patterned accessories. I ended up purchasing a black nylon shopper because I needed a new bag for work and it was 40% off! The best part is C. Wonder’s monogram options. You can monogram clothes, bags and home goods in a variety of colors and fonts. So, I of course couldn’t pass it up!
Along with great bags, C. Wonder’s spring collection of clothes includes navy hued prints and peachy perfections. I am especially crushing on C. Wonder’s beautiful wedge suede shoes.
C. Wonder also has amazingly fun home goods, from chevron printed plates, to ikat teacups and nautical inspired coasters. I am truly obsessed with the decor and I highly recommend checking all of C. Wonder’s items for yourself.
Yes, I just had to highlight the most amazingly decorated dressing rooms.
I had to capture the girls and me with our happy purchases. Even the shopping bags are cute!
Here are my final purchases, a beautiful white top with jeweled neckline and this perfectly patterned clutch. I don’t receive my new monogrammed shopper for a week but it is going to be worth the wait!
Need help finding a personalized gift for a friend or loved one at C. Wonder? Schedule a free personal shopping appointment with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Easter! Fashion Valley will be CLOSED on Easter except for the following:
Stacked 11am - 8pm
Love Boat Sushi 11:30am - 9:30pm
P.F. Chang's 11am - 11pm
The Cheesecake Factory 9am - 11pm
California Pizza Kitchen 11am - 10pm
http://www.simon.com/mall/fashion-valley/stream/closed-easter-1185944 April 18, 2014
TUMI lures the jaunty jetsetter with a bold travel collection in collaboration with American potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler.
Adler’s iconic prints and cheeky sayings land on TUMI’s best-selling styles in Voyageur and Vapor collections
The Gift Registry at The Container Store will help you start out your new life together in organized bliss. From expert advice to thousands of ingenious products, you’ll find everything you need to combine two households and live happily ever organized.
Looking for tips, ideas and inspiration for the ultimate bridal shower? Look no further than The Container Store. From clever shower themes, downloadable favor ideas and DIY decorations to great gifts, you’ll find it all in their new Bridal Shower Guide.http://www.simon.com/mall/fashion-valley/stream/here-comes-the-organized-bride-1146859 GeneralNationalShopping April 7, 2014
Visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop® store to
Party with us!
You can cele-bear-ate any occasion with a Build-A-Party®!
All Guests go home with a smile and a new best friend, a stuffed animal they make!
Visit a store, buildabear.com/party, or call (toll free) 1-877-789-BEAR (2327) to book your party today!http://www.simon.com/mall/fashion-valley/stream/party-with-us-997410 General December 23, 2013