Located in the historic Back Bay, at 100 Huntington Ave, Boston MA 02116, Copley Place is Boston's most distinctive shopping destination with 75 fabulous stores including Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, Tiffany & Co., Jimmy Choo, Intimacy, Tourneau, Salvatore Ferragamo, David Yurman, A|X Armani Exchange, Louis Vuitton, Emporio Armani, Elie Tahari, Christian Dior, Burberry, and BCBGMAXAZRIA. A dazzling mixed-use complex, Copley Place is a concept unlike any other in the Boston area. Located on a 9.5-acre site, the upscale center includes two levels of shopping, restaurants, four office buildings, 1,400 parking spaces and two hotels, The Westin Hotel and The Boston Marriott Copley Place.Convenient Parking: easily accessible from any direction. GPS "100 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116" or use the "Traveling Here" feature at the top of our home page.
Copley Place is open today from 10am to 8pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 8pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=784">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <p><strong>Fax and Copies <br /> </strong>Have copies made or send a fax! Copies are $.25 each. Faxing services cost $2 for the first page and $1 for each additional page. All fax proceeds go to benefit the Simon Youth Foundation.</p> <br /> <br />
- <FONT face=Verdana color=#000000 size=2> <P>Gift Wrapping is available at our Guest Services Desk located on Mall Level One opposite Neiman Marcus. Small/medium packages $5.00, large packages $10.00. All proceeds benefit the Simon Youth Foundation</P></FONT>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=100+Huntington+Avenue&stateProvince=MA&city=Boston&country=USA&postalCode=02116&temp1=7611" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=100+Huntington+Avenue&stateProvince=MA&city=Boston&country=USA&postalCode=02116&temp1=7611" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Any articles found in Copley Place's public areas may have been turned into Security Control. If you lost an article in one of the stores, please contact that store directly.
- <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; line-height: 12pt; text-align: center;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span></strong></p> <p><strong>Convenient Access: </strong>easily accessible from any direction. GPS "100 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116" or use the Traveling Here feature at the top of our home page. The Copley Place Parking Garage is operated by Laz Parking.<br /> <br /> <strong>Copley Place Parking Garage Rates:</strong><br /> 0 - 1 hour: $9 <br /> 1 - 2 hours: $19 <br /> 2 - 3 hours: $28 <br /> 3 - 10 hours: $32<br /> 10 - 20 hours: $36 <br /> 20 - 24 hours: $37<br /> Maximum Daily Rate: $37 <br /> <br /> <strong>STANDARD Early Bird Parking Program:</strong> $20.00 flat rate<br /> In before 9am, exit between 1pm and 8pm on the same day. Effective Monday though Friday ONLY. <br /> <br /> <strong>MEMBERSHIP Early Bird Parking Program: </strong> $15.00 flat rate<br /> same as STANDARD terms above, but put a credit card on file at garage office and receive this extra $5.00 discount. <br /> <br /> <strong>VALIDATED PARKING Program: </strong><br /> All Copley Place stores offer a validated parking rate of $12 with a minimum purchase of $10. The validation program applies ONLY to stays of 3 hours or less; for parking longer than 3 hours, the charge for all hours will be calculated at the posted rates. <br /> <br /> <strong>EVENING PARKING RATES: </strong>WITH validation by a Copley Place retailer (stores close @ 8pm Mon-Sat): in after 5pm, exit before 2am . . . Park for $10.00. <br /> <br /> MONTHLY PARKING: Individual and group monthly parking terms are available. For more information contact: Laz Parking 617.369.5025 <br /> <br /> <strong>Hertz on Demand:</strong><br /> Available at our Dartmouth Street garage - for more information please visit www.HertzonDemand.com.<br /> <br /> <strong>Zipcar:</strong><br /> Available at our Dartmouth Street garage - for more information please visit www.zipcar.com.</p>
- Please inquire about transportation at the Guest Services Desk opposite Neiman Marcus on Mall Level One.
- Shopping Bags are available at our Guest Services Desk located on Mall Level One opposite Neiman Marcus. The cost is $1.00 per bag. All proceeds benefit the Simon Youth Foundation.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Complimentary manual wheelchairs are available at our Guest Services Desk located opposite Neiman Marcus on Mall Level 1.
Date Night Essentials
Posted Feb 14 // Kaitlin Madden
Valentine's Day, AKA National Date Night is here. And whether your company for the evening is your spouse, a long-term boyfriend or a new flame, Valentine's Day is a fun excuse to get a little extra dressed up and spend some quality time with someone you love.
Here are a few of my favorite accessories for a date night out any day of the year. Just add a little black dress.
From top left:
1. Lanvin two-finger Love ring, Neiman Marcus
2. Alexandra Moosally black pave diamond stud earrings, Barney's
3. Lariat necklace, David Yurman
4. Aerin Rose Balm Lipstick, Neiman Marcus
5. Bobbi Brown L'Wren Scott Collection Lipstick in Vintage Red, Barney's
6. Valentino Voluptuous Body Cream, Neiman Marcus
7. Accordion-zip wallet, Coach
8. Christian Louboutin So Kate pump, Barney's
9. Bobbi Brown Eye Palette, Barney's
10. Flirt push-up bra, Victoria's Secret
Kaitlin Madden blogs at Lux & Concord. Follow her on Twitter at @luxandconcord and @kaitmadden.
Store Spotlight: Orogold
Posted Jan 16 // Kaitlin Madden
I'm pretty picky when it comes to my skincare. The reason for that is because I have the most sensitive skin ever, and practically one out of every two products I try makes me break out, or gives me a rash, or makes my skin dry. So, I basically stick to a few tried-and-true favorites out of fear of the potential problems new ones will cause (I know, I have a very optimistic outlook, huh?).
That said, a few weeks back I had the chance to stop into Orogold at Copley Place, during a holiday event they were hosting. There was Champagne, and hors d'ouvres, and complimentary skincare treatments. Well, I have to be honest. Orogold had sent me a few products to try at the end of the summer, and I never used them, because of my new-product-phobia. But, after a glass of Champagne, I was feeling emboldened, and I sat down to try out some new things.
The first product, the Multivitamin Deep Peel was one I'd received as a tester, and let me tell you, I was floored by it. At the event, I tried it on the back of my hand, since, again, fear. It's an exfoliator that uses acids and extracts to gently peel off any dead skin on your face. As the esthetician rubbed it on the back of my hand, dead skin literally started peeling off, enough that you could actually see it. I've since tried it on my face and am now a little obsessed with it. I use it once a week and it's awesome.
The second product I tried was the 24K Dark Circle Eye Solution, which is to be used in the morning, under makeup. It was another instant-favorite. Like all of the Orogold products, it has teeny flecks of real gold in it, which created a dewy, bright look under my eyes, even after a long day of work in a dry office.
Last but not least, was the Orogold Body Butter. I can't say that it's more potent that any other body butter I've used (it definitely does the trick when it comes to softening my skin, though), but it is probably one of the best-smelling products I've ever tried. If Orogold sold the scent as a perfume, I would definitely buy it.
If you're looking for some new skincare products, definitely stop in!
For more beauty ideas from Style setters, check out: Lipstick and Blush and Makeup…Oh My!!!, Fresh Fall Skin and Hair with Aveda, Q&A: Interview with vbeauté Julie Macklowe - Sold at Soft Surroundings
Kaitlin Madden blogs at Lux & Concord.
Image via realposhmom.com
Sur la Table: Not Just a Store
Posted Feb 18 // Kaitlin Madden
Despite living in a dynamic, exciting city like Boston, sometimes, I get stuck in a rut of doing the same things over and over. Going to dinner at the same restaurants, shopping at the same stores, taking the same fitness classes...and I get bored.
So, every once in a while, when I need to remind myself that I live in an awesome place, and I need to take advantage of it, I try new things. One of the new things I've tried this year is cooking classes, and after taking just two, I'm hooked. There are lots of them around Boston, at The Cambridge School for Culinary Arts or the Boston Center for Adult Education, for example, but one of my most exciting discoveries was to find a long list of class options at Sur la Table in Copley Place.
A taste of the upcoming schedule? Courses like "Basics of French Pastry," "Eggs Benedict in an Hour," "Great Flavors of Spain," and "Southern Cooking with a Twist." There are also themed classes specifically for "Girls Night Out." and "Date Night," too. Classes are typically 2 to 2.5 hours long, and are suitable to all cooking abilities. You can check the schedule and preview the class menus online by visiting the store's website.
8 Oscar Worthy Evening Gowns
Posted Feb 26 // Kaitlin Madden
Let's all just admit that one of the main reasons we love the Oscars so much is the gowns. But who could blame us? This is the night when the world's most beautiful people pull out all the stops. The hair, the makeup, the jewelry, and the dresses, everything is the best of the best.
Though it's hard to know just what celebrities will be wearing on Sunday, there have been a number of trends this awards season, that I'm predicting will make an appearance at the Academy Awards. Here are eight awards season trends, plus Oscar Worthy evening gowns from the stores at Copley Place, that I think would be right at home on the red carpet.
1. Red. Strapless peplum gown, BCBG
2. Open-back. Stella McCartney open back plunging gown, Neiman Marcus
3. Chic sequins. Bronze geometric evening gown, Cache
4. Trumpet gowns. Nina Ricci flower bottom trumpet gown, Neiman Marcus
5. Royal blue. Maison Rabih Kayrouz one shoulder dress, Barney's
6. Black lace. J. Mendel bustier gown, Barney's
7. Ethereal neutrals. Cascade strapless dress, BCBG
8. Long trains. Jason Wu trumpet gown with train, Neiman Marcus
For more evening wear suggestions, check out One-stop Shopping: Black Tie from BCBG.
Kaitlin Madden blogs at Lux & Concord. Follow her on Twitter at @luxandconcord.
One-Shop Shopping: Vacation Wear from Tory Burch
Posted Feb 11 // Kaitlin Madden
What's getting me through the freezing cold weather? For one, the warmest down coat in the world from Marc Jacobs (I swear it's better than any North Face or Patagonia), but also a Vince cashmere sweater that I have to actually talk myself out of wearing everyday, lots of tea....and the fact that, at the end of February, I'm going to Jamaica!
I'm a firm believer that, when you live in a climate where the temperature drops to the single digits for weeks at a time, that alone qualifies you to deserve a mid-winter getaway to someplace warm. This year, we chose Jamaica because one of the my best friends is getting married there, so in addition to the requisite beachwear, linen shorts and casual sundresses, I also have to pack a few nicer outfits for the wedding festivities. And what better place to go for super-chic resort wear than Tory Burch? I'm obsessed with the prints and color palette of her 2014 resort collection.
Here are a few of my favorites.
From top left:
1. Panama sunglasses
2. Kaley dress
3. Tory tunic
4. Emil wedge espadrille
5. Tessa short
6. Olea floral mix pom-pom scarf
7. Small stripe straw tote
8. Miller sandal
-Kaitlin Madden blogs at Lux & Concord. Follow her on Twitter at @luxandconcord.