Copley Place is open today from 10am to 8pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 8pm
Sun 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=784">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <p><strong>Fax and Copies <br /> </strong>Have copies made or send a fax! Copies are $.25 each. Faxing services cost $2 for the first page and $1 for each additional page. All fax proceeds go to benefit the Simon Youth Foundation.</p> <br /> <br />
- <FONT face=Verdana color=#000000 size=2> <P>Gift Wrapping is available at our Guest Services Desk located on Mall Level One opposite Neiman Marcus. Small/medium packages $5.00, large packages $10.00. All proceeds benefit the Simon Youth Foundation</P></FONT>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=100+Huntington+Avenue&stateProvince=MA&city=Boston&country=USA&postalCode=02116&temp1=7611" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=100+Huntington+Avenue&stateProvince=MA&city=Boston&country=USA&postalCode=02116&temp1=7611" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Any articles found in Copley Place's public areas may have been turned into Security Control. If you lost an article in one of the stores, please contact that store directly.
- <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; line-height: 12pt; text-align: center;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span></strong></p> <p><strong>Convenient Access: </strong>easily accessible from any direction. GPS "100 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116" or use the Traveling Here feature at the top of our home page. The Copley Place Parking Garage is operated by Laz Parking.<br /> <br /> <strong>Copley Place Parking Garage Rates:</strong><br /> 0 - 1 hour: $9 <br /> 1 - 2 hours: $19 <br /> 2 - 3 hours: $28 <br /> 3 - 10 hours: $32<br /> 10 - 20 hours: $36 <br /> 20 - 24 hours: $37<br /> Maximum Daily Rate: $37 <br /> <br /> <strong>STANDARD Early Bird Parking Program:</strong> $20.00 flat rate<br /> In before 9am, exit between 1pm and 8pm on the same day. Effective Monday though Friday ONLY. <br /> <br /> <strong>MEMBERSHIP Early Bird Parking Program: </strong> $15.00 flat rate<br /> same as STANDARD terms above, but put a credit card on file at garage office and receive this extra $5.00 discount. <br /> <br /> <strong>VALIDATED PARKING Program: </strong><br /> All Copley Place stores offer a validated parking rate of $12 with a minimum purchase of $10. The validation program applies ONLY to stays of 3 hours or less; for parking longer than 3 hours, the charge for all hours will be calculated at the posted rates. <br /> <br /> <strong>EVENING PARKING RATES: </strong>WITH validation by a Copley Place retailer (stores close @ 8pm Mon-Sat): in after 5pm, exit before 2am . . . Park for $10.00. <br /> <br /> MONTHLY PARKING: Individual and group monthly parking terms are available. For more information contact: Laz Parking 617.369.5025 <br /> <br /> <strong>Hertz on Demand:</strong><br /> Available at our Dartmouth Street garage - for more information please visit www.HertzonDemand.com.<br /> <br /> <strong>Zipcar:</strong><br /> Available at our Dartmouth Street garage - for more information please visit www.zipcar.com.</p>
- Please inquire about transportation at the Guest Services Desk opposite Neiman Marcus on Mall Level One.
- Shopping Bags are available at our Guest Services Desk located on Mall Level One opposite Neiman Marcus. The cost is $1.00 per bag. All proceeds benefit the Simon Youth Foundation.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Complimentary manual wheelchairs are available at our Guest Services Desk located opposite Neiman Marcus on Mall Level 1.
Convenient Access: easily accessible from any direction. GPS "100 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116" or use the Traveling Here feature at the top of our home page. The Copley Place Parking Garage is operated by Laz Parking.
Copley Place Parking Garage Rates:
0 - 1 hour: $9
1 - 2 hours: $19
2 - 3 hours: $28
3 - 10 hours: $32
10 - 20 hours: $36
20 - 24 hours: $37
Maximum Daily Rate: $37
STANDARD Early Bird Parking Program: $20.00 flat rate
In before 9am, exit between 1pm and 8pm on the same day. Effective Monday though Friday ONLY.
MEMBERSHIP Early Bird Parking Program: $15.00 flat rate
same as STANDARD terms above, but put a credit card on file at garage office and receive this extra $5.00 discount.
VALIDATED PARKING Program:
All Copley Place stores offer a validated parking rate of $12 with a minimum purchase of $10. The validation program applies ONLY to stays of 3 hours or less; for parking longer than 3 hours, the charge for all hours will be calculated at the posted rates.
EVENING PARKING RATES: WITH validation by a Copley Place retailer (stores close @ 8pm Mon-Sat): in after 5pm, exit before 2am . . . Park for $15.00.
MONTHLY PARKING: Individual and group monthly parking terms are available. For more information contact: Laz Parking 617.369.5025
Hertz on Demand:
Available at our Dartmouth Street garage - for more information please visit www.HertzonDemand.com.
Available at our Dartmouth Street garage - for more information please visit www.zipcar.com.
3 Dresses That Will Get You Through Wedding Season
Posted May 3 // Kaitlyn Madden
Between now and the middle of October, I have seven weddings to go to.
Don't get me wrong, I love weddings: Dancing, cake, Champagne, an excuse to dress up ... what's not to love? That last one, though, dressing up, can be a double-edged sword. No one loves buying a new dress more than I do, especially if there's a legitimate excuse built in ("There's already a picture of me on Facebook wearing that to a wedding!" being one of my favorites). But, after celebrating my third or fourth nuptials of the season (and the showers, gifts, and hotel stays that go along with them) I have a feeling my new dress fund may begin to run dry.
That's why this year, I'm going for dresses that I can wear more than once, and ones that can be easily accessorized to create a different look. The key to buying a dress that you can re-wear? Simplicity. If a dress is simple in silhouette and color, it's like a blank slate: a few accessories are all you'll need to make it look like new. Here, three that meet the criteria.
1. Vince Sleeveless Crewneck Dress $245
This dress is great for a number of reasons. One, you can't go wrong with classic black, even in the summer, and even to a wedding. Two, the below-the-knee length and sleek silhouette also make it appropriate for both formal affairs and more casual ones. And three, a crewneck is the perfect canvas for showcasing a statement necklace.
2. J Crew Laila Dress in Navy, $250
Navy is a great color because it looks as good paired with neutrals and metallics as it does with bright colors. Try this dress with gold jewelry and nude heels for an evening wedding, or pair it with bangles and shoes in bold hues for a daytime event.
3. BCBG Delphine Pleated Cutout-Back Dress, $338
The nude color ensures this dress is understated, while the brocade fabric keeps it interesting. Switch up the color of the sash or try a delicate belt for a different look.
Goodbye Arm Party: 5 Statement Bracelets That Can Stand Alone
Posted May 15 // Kaitlyn Madden
After a year spent continuously wearing every bracelet and watch I own all at once (and seeing everyone else do the same) in an effort to throw a top-notch arm party, I think I'm ready to shut the fiesta down in favor of something a little more simple: I'm switching to the statement bracelet. The five pieces below are cool enough to be a party of one.
1. J. Crew's bright Color Mix Bracelet would add pop to a t-shirt and jeans or a tank top and maxi skirt.
2. Alexander McQueen's iconic scarf (which seems to make an appearance on at least one Kardashian a day) takes bracelet form. I've had my eye on this piece, available at Neiman Marcus, for months now.
3. This wrap bracelet from Tory Burch, also available at Neiman Marcus, has a nautical vibe that's perfect for New England summers.
4. Tiffany & Co.'s Metro Bar bracelet makes a daintier statement.
5. Big statements don't have to mean big bucks. This leather bracelet from American Eagle Outfitters is a steal at only $17.50.
Your Father's Day Shopping Guide
Posted Jun 6 // Kaitlyn Madden
Father's day is coming up quick, and if you're still at a loss over what to get dad, I'm here to help. Copley Place has a ton of great, guy-friendly stores stocked with gifts waiting to be given. After a few hours of shopping at the following shops, you're sure to come up with something he'll love.
1. Thomas Pink: There are few clothing stores that men actually get excited about, and Thomas Pink is one of them. Their dress shirts are unique, high-quality, and they come in three fit styles.
2. TUMI: If dad is an avid business traveler, he'll appreciate just about anything in the TUMI store. From briefcases and carry ons, to monogrammed luggage tags and leather iPad cases, this place is stocked full of things he'd love to have on his next work trip.
3. Victorinox/Swiss Army: Like clothing, most dads don't typically too excited over kitchen tools. Unless those tools are knives. Victorinox makes a set of steak knives that are perfect for gifting, especially at the start of grill season. You'll also find everything from watches, to fishing and travel gear, and even clothing at the store.
4. The Art of Shaving: Every day will be a little more luxe when you give dad a gift from The Art of Shaving. The store offers high-style, old school shaving tools like lather brushes and straight razors, as well as commercial brands like Gillette and Mach 3,all gussied up with options like ivory or engraved handles.
5. Mont Blanc: If you're looking to splurge, go for one of the brand's top-of-the-line watches. If that's over-the-top, the pens are equally iconic, without the (quite as) hefty pricetag.
6. Brookstone: If dad's a gadget-guy, it doesn't get any better than Brookstone.
7. Ticketmaster: Still can't find a gift that's just right? There isn't a dad in the Greater Boston area that wouldn't appreciate a night at Fenway Park. Even if he's (gasp!) not a Sox fan, the atmosphere, history and hot dogs at the stadium are enough to please any baseball lover.
Prints and Stipes: A Mismatch Made in Heaven
Posted May 20 // Kaitlyn Madden
I always make it a point to clean out my closets when I move. Why go through the trouble of packing something up and bringing it to my new place if I'm not going to use it once it gets there? So, last month, I moved to a new apartment, and I was in the midst of making my typical "donate," "keep" and "sell" piles, when I noticed that basically half of the clothes in my "keep" pile were striped. I've always had a thing for stripes, but seeing this pile made me decide that it was more of an obsession. While I'm now trying to make an effort to expand my horizons when it comes to prints, I also don't see myself abandoing my stripes anytime soon. So, to kill two birds with one stone--and because it looks awesome--I'm going to mix my old stripes with my new prints.
Here are a few fun ways to do it.
1. Mixing small-scale prints in the same color family is a safe, chic way to approach the trend. I love this outfit from Banana Republic.
2. Push the envelope by taking a cue from this Tory Burch look, and pairing stripes with a bolder, brighter pant.
3. Switch it up by wearing a striped shorts or a pencil skirt, like J. Crew's No. 2 version, with a printed top.
If you notice, most of the striped pieces I've shown above are fairly neutral, but don't be afraid to go for something with more color, so long as either a. both pieces are in the same color family, or b. at least one of the prints is done in neutral colors, you'll look great.
How to Stay Warm in the Office Air Conditioning
Posted May 22 // Kaitlyn Madden
Is every office blazing hot in the winter, and arctic cold in the summer, or is it just all the ones I've ever worked in? For whatever reason, it seems like the climate in my office is always the opposite of what's going on outside, which makes getting dressed for work a bit difficult.
I've gone through great lengths over the years to stay warm in the office air conditioning during the summer: plugging in a space heater, drinking tea, wearing a snuggy with the company logo, you name it. The most effective solution, of course, was also the most obvious. I started wearing layers, packing a cardigan or blazer in my bag during my commute, and tossing it on over my outfit before going into a meeting in the conference room that could pull double duty as a meat locker. As summer approaches and the temperature in my office starts to drop, I'm on the lookout for professional, versatile layering pieces, like the ones below.
1. Think of this wrap cardigan from Banana Republic as an office-friendly version of your favorite robe. Plus, the neutral color will go with almost anything.
2. A stylish update to the everyday blazer, BCBG's layered lapel version pairs a longer length and a bold color for an overall look that's fun and chic, yet still professional. Bonus: It's cute enough for weekend wear over white jeans or a pair of printed shorts and heels.
3. The shorter length of Michael Kors' tweed motorcycle jacket make it a great option for layering over a skirt or dress. Roll up the sleeves for a more casual, summer-friendly look.