Cielo Vista® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=213">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- AED is located at the Guest Services Booth located on the Lower Level, in front of Abercrombie & Fitch.
- ATM Locations: Lower Level, Center Court. Upper Level, near the Food Court.
- We have our family restrooms on the Lower Level, next to Mrs. Field's/Pretzel Time and Upper Level next to Women's Dillard's.
- <img width="1340" height="308" alt="" style="width: 385px; height: 122px;" src="/assets/mall/213/Uploads/Physicians.jpg" /> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="95%" border="0"> <tbody> <tr valign="top"> <td class="body"><b></b></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="body"> <p style="text-align: left;">Stop by the Physician's Imaging & Vein Care Clinic Simon Kidgits Play Area located just outside of Sears on the lower level. Lot's of fun for the little one's to play and romp while you relax. </p> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
- Coca-Cola Vending Locations:<br /> <br /> *Lower Level, next Journey's Kidz<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Crazy 8<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Bebe<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Things Remembered<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Express<br /> *Upper Level, in front of Macy's<br /> *Upper Level, next to Regis Hairstylists<br /> *Upper Level, next to American Eagle<br /> *Upper Level, between Spencer's and Mastercuts
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=8401+Gateway+Boulevard+West&stateProvince=TX&city=El+Paso&country=USA&postalCode=79925&temp1=0511" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=8401+Gateway+Boulevard+West&stateProvince=TX&city=El+Paso&country=USA&postalCode=79925&temp1=0511" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- For information concerning lost and found items, please call the Mall Shopping Line at (915) 779-7070 and connect to the Security Department.
- Mall doors are open every morning at 7:00am for mall walkers.
- Several mall employees are bi-lingual and are available to assist customers. If assistance is needed, please inquire at Simon Guest Services located on the Lower Level, across from Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Cielo Vista Mall has several designated handicapped parking spaces located throughout the parking lot. These are located by the main entrances to the mall, by the department store entrances.
- Pay Phone Locations:<br /> <br /> *Lower Level, across from Bebe<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Banana Republic
- Shuttle bus service to the mall is not offered. There is city bus service to the mall via Sun Metro. Contact Sun Metro at (915) 533-3333 for specific city bus schedules.
- Shopkick is the first mobile app that gives you rewards and offers simply for walking into stores. You can collect kicks and bonuses at nearly all places around by downloading the Shopkick application from your iPhone and Android phones for special rewards. Text SHOPKICK to 74666* to download this free app!<br /> <br /> *Message and data rates may apply.<br /> <br /> Shopkick Transmitter Locations:<br /> <br /> *Lower Level, Center Court<br /> *Lower Level, by Guest Services<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Apple Store<br /> *Lower Level, JC Penney Court<br /> *Lower Level, Men's Dillard's<br /> *Lower Level, by the Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare Play Area.<br /> *Upper Level, Food Court Area.
- <FONT face=Helv size=2> <P>The Simon Kidgits Club® is the fun club for kids with games, Simon Mall discounts and special events at the mall. As a member, kids and their parents can enjoy the many benefits of the program including: </P> <P align=center>Interactive Kids events | Family-Friendly and Money-Saving Coupons from Mall Retailers | Birthday Club and Gift Redemption for Kids | Simon Kidgits Newsletter with games and educational elements | other membership exclusives! </P> <P>Interested in becoming a member? You can register on-line, at any Simon Kidgits Club event or the Customer Service location. The yearly membership is just $5. Join Today! <A href="/kidgits/signup/index.aspx">http://www.simon.com/kidgits/signup/index.aspx</A></P></FONT>
- Soft Seating Locations:<br /> <br /> *Lower Level, in front of Macy's<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Women's Dillard's<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Apple Store<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Men's Dillard's<br /> *Upper Level, in front of Women's Dillard's<br /> *Upper Level, in front of JC Penney<br />
- Kiddie Kruzzer strollers can be rented for $5 each. Customers receive a $1 refund upon returning the stroller to the rental unit. Units are located on the Upper Level just to the left of the JC Penney entrance, Lower Level by the South Main entrance and Upper Level, West Main entrance.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for use at Simon Guest Services. Customers must complete a checkout form and provide appropriate ID. No fee is charged for this service.
Receive a coupon for $15 off for each qualifying purchase of $30 or more made from 05/23/13 through 07/10/13 at Hot Topic stores and online at Hottopic.com. Qualifying purchases do not include taxes, shipping, or gift cards. Valid for one-time use only on a purchase of $30 or more. Coupon and qualifying purchase receipt must be surrendered at time of redemption. May not be combined with any other discount or offer. Coupon is not valid toward prior purchases, gift cards, vinyl music, DVDs, CDs, shipping or taxes. Void if copied, reproduced, sold or transferred and where prohibited. Offer valid from 07/11/13 through 07/21/13. Coupon has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Associates of Hot Topic, Inc. and their family members are ineligible. **Only one discount redeemable per purchase.http://www.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/get-15-hot-cash-for-every-30-purchase-487383 May 23, 2013
An exciting SCS Member Opportunity! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to own a Swarovski crystal treasure signed by a Swarovski designer. Contact store for details. Ask us about the exciting benefits of SCS membership today.http://www.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/swarovski-designer-signing-event-482480 June 10, 2013
Keep Dad Fab! : Father's Day Gift Guide
Posted Jun 13 // Jacqueline Padilla
Father's Day is approaching on us quickly, and if you're anything like me you're still scrambling around trying to decide on the perfect gift for all the father figures in your life. Shopping for dads can always be a little tricky, you want to get them something they will enjoy and use but you also want to stray away from the classic tie and "Kiss the Cook" apron as gifts. When it comes to gifting keep dads everyday interest in mind and always try to think of variety.
1. Express Men's Silk Bow Tie
For the fashion forward dad that wears all the right ensembles to the office.
Price: $39.902. Foot Locker Nike Free 5.0+ available in multiple colors
For the dad that loves to be on - the - go. From the kids soccer practice to a morning jog these are your go to shoes.
Price: $99.993. Apple iPad Mini available in two colors (black & white)
For the technology savvy dad who's ready to bounce into the future. Great for taking notes at the office or relaxation time at home.
Price: $329.004.Banana Republic Rockwell Leather Briefcase
From office to home, have your dad carrying all his essentials in a briefcase that works for all the seasons.
Price: $250.005. Dillard's Kenneth Cole New York Black Skeleton Watch
Every man needs a staple to his wardrobe, and what better accessory would that be other than a watch. Sleek and shiny, can easily dress up any outfit for the nights out on the town.
Price: $135.006. Macy's Martha Stuart Collection Barware Collection
For the socialite dad who loves to entertain. Make a variety of cocktails and spice up an evening with this bar collection.
Price: On sale for $39.99
Any other ideas for Dad's? I would love to hear your feedback! Check out some other Father's Day ideas from fellow Simon Bloggers here! issa's picks: father's day gift ideas
8 Must-Have Summer Accessories
Posted May 21 // Jacqueline Padilla
When getting ready for your long day, whether you are office or beach bound there is one thing that you always need to keep in mind. Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize! Both a simple yet chic look or a modern and edgy can all be achieved by grabbing that perfect clutch or statement necklace to add that special touch. Now that the weather is warming up most just want to be comfortable and not have to worry about layering clothing items or wearing a scarf, this is where summer accessories come in to play. Here are some of my summer must haves that I will make sure to sport for any and every occasion.
1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8)
In order from top to bottom, left to right
1) White Ray Ban Oversized Club Master found at Len's Crafters
2)Gold & Black Lacquered Crescent Bib Necklace found at Forever 21
3) Fluorescent Yellow Bag in a Bag Beach Tote found at Charming Charlie's
4) Spiked Heart Minaudiere found at Forever 21
5) Coral Cross body Bag found at Charming Charlie's
6) Michael Kors Mid-Size Rose Gold Stainless Steel Parker Chronograph Glitz Watch found at Michael Kors
7) Striped Floppy Beach Hat with Bow Trim found at Icing'
8) Mint Studded Backpack found at Pink by Victoria's Secret
Remember to follow me on my personal blog for even more summer styling tips and tutorials!
Style Won't Run Dry at Neon Desert
Posted May 21 // Jacqueline Padilla
The sun is shining, school is out, and soon people will begin hitting the streets of downtown El Paso for it's third annual Neon Desert Music Festival on May 25th. Neon Desert Music Festival incorporates the unique Hispanic culture of the border city with a modern and edgy twist, bringing bands from near and far to play in the heart of the city. The festival is all ages, making it a great friend or family outing. Some of the great musicians that will be playing at this year's Neon Desert will include Best Coast, Molotov, Wolfgang Gartner, Martin Solveig, Stereo Thieves, and The Black Coats. Apart from these great musicians various local artist will be displaying their artwork through out the venue for people to enjoy and help give historic downtown a funky vibe.
Being that it is an all day event that takes place outside it is essential that people dress to impress, but also take comfort into consideration. The great thing about music festivals is that you can bring out all your bright pieces, sunhats, and favorite summer accessories. High - low dresses are perfect for this occasion, giving you a fashionable yet effortless look. This cross back block print high - low dress from A'GACI will keep all eyes on you, yet give you enough comfort to relax and sit in the shaded grass area or enjoy some beats from your favorite artist performing at the venue.
If you're looking for something a little more form fitting to show off the summer body you have been working so hard to achieve, a cut out dress would be exactly what you're searching for. Sunflower print has been a hit this season, making me fall absolutely in love with this twisted cutout dress from the Kendall & Kylie collection at PacSun. So fun and so affordable, this piece could not get any better!
Now that you have some ideas on what to wear to Neon Desert, you might be pondering on what shoes will keep your strut running smoothly. It is essential to take into consideration how much standing, walking, and dancing you will be doing in your awesome little ensemble, so heels would probably be best to rule out for this occasion. Here are some of my favorite pieces that I hope will soon become yours as well!
(1) (2) (3)
1) Women's Rock & Candy by Zigi Listen Up sandal found at Shi
2) McDogart Ankle Strap Flat found at Call It Spring
3) Galliani Rope Sole Polka Dot Sneakers found at Aldo Shoes
Price: On sale for $29.98
Now don't forget the most important thing for Neon Desert, your tickets! They can be purchased locally at various locations or at http://www.neondesertmusicfestival.com/ . Hope to see you all there!
Cielo Vista Welcomes Francesca's
Posted Jun 11 // Jacqueline Padilla
Cielo Vista Mall is known for having something to offer any and all shoppers. A few weeks ago another store was added to the endless options located at Cielo Vista. Francesca's is a trending women's boutique that is originally from Houston. There are 350 stores located nationwide and we are more than thrilled that Cielo Vista now holds their newest location. The boutique offers many styles that are trending or up and coming, and all at a descent price. Apart from having the cutest and most fab clothing, you can also find the coolest knick knacks to decorate your home and give it that special personalized touch.
This past weekend I made my first stop at Francesca's and absolutely fell in love with their summer tops and dresses. The whole store was so colorful, grabbing my eye and attention with every piece. I just didn't know where to start! One of the many great sales that are offered on a constant basis was 30% off all tops. You can imagine my excitement when I heard this. In my bag I walk away with two blouses, both perfect for my summer collections. Chevron and pastel, I don't think anything screams summer more than that! I am so stoked to add Francesca's to the list of my "must stop at" whenever I hit up Cielo Vista Mall. If making a stop at the mall is a little out of your way you can always check out their website, where just as many great options and deals are offered.
Here is the link to their website http://www.francescas.com/
& don't forget to check back soon for all the latest summer trends and sales at all your favorite stores!
Fun in the Sun: Summer Swim Wear
Posted May 3 // Jacqueline Padilla
With the weather warming up it is time to put your winter wear away, and bring out your inner summer goddess. Summer is just right around the corner, and what better time than to begin looking for that perfect swim piece. Whether your plan on hitting the beach this summer on a fab vacation, or simply tanning poolside with your girlfriends, swim wear is an essential key to your flawless summer. There are so many options when it comes to swim wear, ranging from a monokini all the way down to the one piece. Here are some of my favorite options that I believe we will be seeing a lot of this summer, and will make your beauty radiate just as bright as those sun beams you will be tanning under.
This crochet lace bikini from Forever 21 is not only a unique piece, but it also comes at such an affordable price. It is suggested to pair this with a bright coral lipstick and some brown sandals to bring the ensemble all together. You will be ready to hit the beach in no time!
If you're going for the boho chic vibe, yet still looking for a fabulous one piece my suggestion would be the Lira Malibu one piece suit from Pac Sun. The color will pop out at any location, and help all eyes focus on you. Modest, yet showing a little bit of skin helps this piece work for family swim parties or a day sipping drinks and soaking up the sun by the pool. A large mint tote bag filled with all your summer essentials would complete this look and have you on your way to have fun in the sun.
Of course sometimes it is best to keep it simple, and if you find yourself leaning in this direction the Full Tilt Triangle Bikini from Tilly's is just for you. As we all know teal has been a hit this year so the color works perfectly with this two piece. To give it a little flare it is suggested to match this beautiful bikini with a pair of tribal print sandals.
I can't wait for the warm weather to bring in all the hottest fashion trends, and continue blogging and updating you about them. Remember, you can find it all at Cielo Vista Mall.
Mom's Nite Out
Posted May 14 // Jacqueline Padilla
This past Thursday, the fourth annual Mom's Nite Out was held at the courtyards of Dillard's and JcPenny at Cielo Vista Mall. Every year over 300 people attend the event and are entered to win various raffles and prizes. This year the two main prizes were announced, a $300 Simon Gift Card and Bon Jovi Concert giveaway. Apart from these amazing gifts, many of the attendees received goody bags filled with samples of our favorite beauty essentials.
Springing into the Mother's Day season , the timing could not have been more perfect to host an event geared to moms and to celebrate all that they do!
Many of the lovely ladies browsed the booths to spot some of the great spring sales taking place and to gather some last minute gift ideas for Mother's Day. No one could ever go wrong when it comes to buying shoes for the special ladies in their lives. Nine West and Naturalizer displayed their latest and hottest spring trends that can easily dress an outfit up or down. Sephora also participated in the event giving away free makeovers and beauty tips to the participants. Women of all ages were lined up to see what was in store for them. Everyone was thrilled with the event.
Various fashion shows took place at the main stage of the Dillard's courtyard throughout the evening. All styles were provided by Dillard's, ranging from the pefect cocktail dress for spring weddings all the way down to the business suit to strut in at the office. Models of all ages worked it down the run way. Here are just some of the great styles that were seen on this fabulous evening.
Overall, the "nite" was a great success. We cannot wait for the next event to come up. I know great things are in store and, I am ecstatic to keep you updated on All Things Trendy at Cielo Vista Mall. Here is a link to my personal blog for even more styling tips http://jpadilla9.wordpress.com/ and make sure to follow me on Simon Style Setter!
4 Ways to Do Denim
Posted Jun 3 // Jacqueline Padilla
Denim is one thing that will never go out of style, no matter the decade. The great thing about denim is that it can be dressed up with a pair of wedges for a night out on the town or paired with some flats to complete those must do errands. However, denim shouldn't just be thought as throwing on a pair of plain blue jeans, there are so many varieties and styles hitting the racks the options are endless. With the warm weather here you cannot go wrong with adding some more denim into your wardrobe.
Overalls are taking us on a blast to the past and are hotter than ever this summer season. Although they might take you a little out of your comfort zone, and maybe back to your childhood, they are one trend you can't pass up. They are great for sipping some refreshments at a summer cook out or casual wear for your busy day. Paired with a floral print or striped t shirt and a pair of loafers and you can strut your stuff all day long.
Forever 21 Distressed Denim Shortalls $29.80
Denim comes in all shapes and sizes but some people tend to forget that you can switch up the color. With the warm weather here and ready to say it is the perfect time to add some splash of color into your closet. When picking out pants try out a new fun pattern or color. I personally love pastels, they easily add a light and flirty feel to any outfit.
Guess Brittney Ankle Skinny Color Jeans $98.00
When getting dressed a denim vest can help add that extra spunk and flare that you feel your outfit might be lacking. Throw one on top of a tank top and shorts for casual wear or pair it with a maxi to contrast the girly feel. If you plan on attending any music festivals this should be your go to piece.
Buckle Buffalo Nadina Denim Vest $99.00
Don't forget about your top when you're thinking of denim! Denim chambray shirts are perfect for the warm weather because they are light weight and effortless yet still super cute. They can easily be worn with a pair of patterned shorts and once fall starts turning around the corner maroon pants are the way to go.
Macy's Pink Rose Juniors Denim Chambray Shirt $29.99
Remember to follow me on my personal blog for even more fashion and styling tips!
The mission of Simon Youth Foundation (SYF) is to foster and improve educational opportunities, career development, and life skills for at-risk youth through focused programs and initiatives with our public school partners. To achieve our mission, SYF has two primary programs that it focuses its time and resources on.
Education Resource Centers
Education Resource Centers (ERCs) are alternative schools for at-risk youth who wish to earn their high school diploma. Many of the ERCs are built in Simon malls, with the objective of providing alternative education for at-risk youth.
An ERC provides an environment where students with special needs or additional personal responsibilities, such as balancing school, work and family, can attend and receive their high school diplomas.
Recognizing the importance of secondary education, SYF offers financial assistance awards to help meet the needs of graduating high school seniors in communities that host Simon malls, and ERC seniors.
We will act with the highest ethical standards.
We believe knowledge is fundamental to success.
We will provide meaningful options for youth development.
We will continuously improve to best serve youth.
We believe our future is dependent on the success of our children.
We will set the example for those who follow. http://www.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/simon-youth-foundation-27 October 4, 2007
They're available in denominations from $20 to $500, and purchases can be easily tracked on-line. Visit Simon Guest Services at Cielo Vista Mall located on the lower level Center Court near Abercrombie & Fitch.
Handling fee applies. Terms and conditions apply (including an administrative fee of $2.95 per month beginning in the thirteenth month after the month of card purchase, and additional fees which may apply) and are available at Simon Guest Services, on-line at www.simongiftcard.com, and in materials which accompany each card. http://www.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/give-the-gift-of-choice-28 October 4, 2007