Briarwood Mall completed an extensive renovation in October 2013. The project included a new play area, family restroom and guest services booth all located in the Von Maur wing, and complete restroom renovations by Macy's and Sears. The renovation includes remodeling of the entrances, landscaping, new way-finding signage, new overall paint color scheme, flooring improvements, new seating and charging stations, LED lighting upgrades and more. Briarwood Mall features Vera Bradley, Soma, Athleta, Michael Kors, Yankee Candle, LUSH, Brighton Collectibles, White House Black Market, and L’Occitane. If children are on your list, Elephant Ears, a locally owned children’s toy and clothing shop, is now open near Von Maur. Visit the state of the art Tricho Salon and Spa relocated next to MCSports to give you the sparkle you need for your holiday festivities. Take the children for a skate at the Briarwood Winter Wonderland, and make this season memorable.
Briarwood Mall is open today from 8am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/15 - 12/22/2013:
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 9pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Day)
(734) 769-9610Mall Office(734) 769-9610
(734) 761-9550Shopping Line(734) 761-9550
(734) 769-9610Mall Security(734) 769-9610
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. <br /> <br /> All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p> <p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- The ATM is located in Center Court, close to Fossil.
- Baby Changing Stations are available within the public restrooms. Visit the new restrooms located in the Macy's corridor. Restrooms are currently under construction near H&M. Sorry for the inconvenience. New family restrooms will be added near Von Maur by the Play Area, and should be open by the end of October.
- The new Kids Soft Play Area is located outside of Von Maur. It's complete with an interactive piano, play house and much more! Please note that all children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Coca Cola and Dasani Machines are located throughout the shopping center for your convenience. Bottles may be recycled to support the Humane Society of Huron Valley at the collection location located in the Zales corridor near JCPenney.
- Visit iT... located next to Von Maur for all your fax, copy and shipping needs.
- Gift Wrapping services are available at Papyrus and iT..., and with charity partners during the holidays. Please see holiday events for times and locations (November/December).
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. <br /> <br /> Download the free app from the App Store? for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Shoppers can inquire at the Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing or through the mall Public Safety Department regarding articles lost or found in the mall's public areas. Shoppers may also call (734) 761-9550 to be directly connected to individual stores for articles left in stores.
- <br /> <strong>Mall Walkers</strong><br /> One trip around the entire interior of the mall is just under one (1) mile.<br /> Monday - Saturday | 8:00 am to 9:00 pm<br /> Sunday | 9:00 am to 6:00 pm<br /> <br /> <strong>UMove Fitness Class</strong><br /> Monday, Wednesday & Friday<br /> 9 am to 10 am | Macy's Corridor<br /> <br /> <strong>Zumba Class<br /> </strong>Thursday<br /> 9 am to 10 am | Macy's Corridor<br /> <br /> <strong>Stroller Strides<br /> </strong>Stroller Strides is the nation's leading fitness program designed for the conditioning and well-being of mothers and their babies, classes consist of a 60-minute total body workout lead by a certified instructor. <br /> Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday <br /> 9 am to 10 am
- <P>Handicapped-accessible parking is available at all mall entrances, including department stores. Free parking for 5,500 vehicles.</P>
- Ann Arbor Transit Authority (AATA) is available to and from Briarwood Mall. The bus stop is located outside the MC Sports entrance near Pole 31. Bus schedules are available at the Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing.
- <P>Briarwood Mall Public Safety Department is available to assist shoppers with the following:<BR>*Escorts to your vehicle<BR>*Assistance with jumpstarts<BR>*Locating your vehicle in the parking lot<BR>*First Aid services and Paramedic/Fire Dept. escorts<BR>*Lost/Found Children<BR></P>
- Shopping bags are available for purchase at Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing. Each bag may be purchased for a $1 donation to the Simon Youth Foundation.
- <P>We have an exciting treat for young children. Our little car-shaped strollers are fun for your children to "drive" as you do your shopping. Strollers are conveniently located inside the main mall entrances near H&M and Tricho Salon & Spa. They rent for $5, and you'll receive a 50¢ refund when the stroller is returned.</P>
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.<br />
- Wheelchairs are available FREE of charge at the Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing. A photo ID is required.
Elle's Cocktail Holiday Outfit
Posted Dec 17 // Elena Contis
Planning on spending the holidays attending a few cocktail parties and star studded events? Elle's cover girl, Kate Upton, in their September issue gives us the perfect look go-to look so you can be on everyone's radar no matter what the invitation entails.
Dress Express // Jewelry Forever 21
While Kate is pulling off an outfit that would probably kill my wallet, I found close enough dupes, all available at stores in Briarwood, so you can wow everyone at your event while still having some extra money to buy gifts for all your loved ones during the season of giving. What's better than a festive red dress with gold accents? It is simple, yet makes a statement. The red dress pictured is from Express and is sexy, but still classy. Since the red dress is sure to make you stand out, add fun jewelry that will accentuate your neckline and add to the outfit not take away from it. I picked out a bunch of gold chain jewelry all from Forever21, a simple gold ring and even found a "happy" necklace just like Kate is wearing (score)! I would opt for some black pumps to finish out the outfit, and maybe a black clutch to hold all your goodies, or just hand those off to your man to hold.
Enjoy those holiday parties!
All Gold Everything: Holiday Clutches
Posted Dec 10 // Elena Contis
Since the last month of 2013 is here (where did the time go?), it is time for all the holiday soirees and the count down to the new year to begin. But what accessory should you pair with your outfit for all of these pose events this holiday season? A cute and compact gold clutch you can pick up at Briarwood!
1. Francesca's: $34 // 2. Aldo: $40 // 3. Banana Republic: $90 // 4. J.Crew: $138 // 5. Michael Kors: $218
The gold clutch will be your best friend this season. It is a great size to fit all your goodies, but won't be an overbearing bag to lug around all night while you mingle with friends and family. This compact little bag can easily be paired with a LBD for a cocktail party or some jeans and a leather jacket for a night out to ring in the new year. Plus, the pop of gold in your bag will give a nice holiday feel to every outfit so you can celebrate the season in style and be perfectly festive.
Pick your favorite structure and style! There are slouchy clutches for the more relaxed girl, envelope styles for the on trend girl, or more structured square ones for the classic girl. You can even get on some of the trends too, like adding a color blocked clutch to your look.
Your Best Travel Buddy for the Season
Posted Nov 28 // Elena Contis
The holiday season, or should I say the travel season, is here, and as we plan on spending these happy days with our families, we first must get there. While travel is not always the best with all that goes into it, knowing your family awaits on the other end and the Weekender from Vera Bradley at Briarwood, will hopefully make your travels a little bit easier. This bag is perfect to tote around the airport and will fit perfectly in the car if you have a long road trip ahead of you. Offered in every pattern and color, from paisley to floral, navy to pale yellow, there is a Weekender out there to fit your personality. There is no limit to the items that this bag can hold either. With five inner compartments, two others on the outside, and a zippered pocket as well, all your goodies will be organized and comfortable in this beauty. At a price of only $68, the whole family can travel in style and maybe a few other family members will have a great gift waiting for them under the tree!
Have a safe and happy travel season!
J.Crew Does Sweater Weather
Posted Nov 27 // Elena Contis
We can all feel the crisp weather in the air, and as the leaves change so does our style. Fall is half way through and that means sweater weather is more upon us than ever. Just because it is cold and we may want to snuggle with some hot coco all day long does not mean our outfits have to get as lazy as us. Fall brings a whole new way to express our style and ourselves, and is my favorite season for fashion. From layering, to coats, and cute but warm accents, there are endless possibilities for styling. Just in time for fall, especially for those holidays coming up, Briarwood's J.Crew is stocking up on sweaters galore. From dazzling and dressed-up to comfy casual, no matter what your sweater need, J.Crew has got you covered ... literally.
The not so boyfriend sweater looks like you just grabbed the perfect oversized option from your boy's closet. Pair it with slimming leggings and chunky boots for a casual look. The classic world traveler sweater is elegant, yet relaxed enough for those long days of touring the sites and hitting up the museums. The chic sweater will work for any of those holiday parties coming up and gives off a complete put-together look. The equestrian sweater is for all my preppy girls out there, and will go perfect with those ridding boots you have been dying to pull out from the back of your closet. Finally, throw on a cable knit sweater just like grandma, but of course with a modern twist.
Briarwood's Winter Wonderland
Posted Nov 21 // Elena Contis
You can feel the spirit of the season in the air as the first coat of snow falls and our beloved red cups from Starbucks make their come back. Now, Briarwood brings in a whole new experience to feel the holiday spirit even more, with a new indoor skating rink! The perfect part, you can enjoy this fun winter pastime without the chilly outdoor weather. The rink is located right inside the mall in JCPenny court so you can enjoy it at all times of the day without having to bundle up. Plus, the rink isn't even ice! I thought it sounded a little strange at first too, but the rink is made from laminate flooring instead of real ice to ensure it will be around for all holiday season long. You can bring your own skates or rent some for only $2. Tickets are $6, so grab the family or take a little break from your holiday shopping and skate around for a little bit!
Look for Less: Blake Lively
Posted Oct 8 // Elena Contis
We all know and love the amazingness that is Blake Lively. From being our favorite it girl Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip girl, to our envy as Ryan Reynold's date on the red carpet, Blake Lively is a style icon in every aspect of her life. Recently in the September issue of Lucky, Blake Lively did a shoot displaying how versatile her style can be. There were thigh-high boots, white leather and trench-coats, all looking fabulous on our beloved golden girl. One outfit that caught my eye in the magazine was her more casual look that I could instantly see the everyday girl in. Plus it has the whole black and white thing going on perfectly. So with the help of H&M at Briarwood I recreated Blake's look with a bit of a twist so you can all look like golden girls too!
- Sweater: Blake is wearing a big chunky sweater perfect for this new fall weather, and this cable knit sweater from H&M pulls off the same cozy vibe. Try buying a size or two larger than you normally would for an oversized look.
- Leggings: Blake's leggings are simple and classic black, so to spice it up a bit, I picked out these black leather leggings to make the outfit a little more edgy.
- Shoes: Every girl needs her black pumps, and Blake Lively is no exception in this look.
- Bag: In the photo Blake is carrying a furry bag, but I opted for a fringe one instead because it is so on trend right now.
- Hat: To top off the look just grab a black hat and you are ready to walk out the door and walk the streets feeling like Blake Lively.
Let me know how you try and recreate this look!
All Black Everything
Posted Nov 30 // Elena Contis
If color isn't your thing, now is the perfect time to express it. To reel in the end of the year, wearing all black is definitely encouraged. Not sure how to do the whole all black thing? Here are a few tips to help you sport this slimming style:
Play with textures
Since you are already sticking with just one color, don't just stick to one pattern. Play with leather, embroidery and all the fun that fashion has to offer. This will keep your outfit from blending all together too, and give you a tied together look.
Don't stop at just the outfit, throw in some accessories to make sure you are adding interest to the entire look.
Dare for the red lip
Maybe you are all about the red lip or maybe you let that lipstick slide to the back of your make-up drawer, but wearing and all black outfit gives you the perfect opportunity to pull out that color and show everyone you can rock it.
It's all in the shoes
As long as you have some killer shoes on, everything else is secondary. Go full on head-to-toe black, literally, for an ultra slimming look.
The Best Layering Tool: Vests
Posted Oct 30 // Elena Contis
From military to denim, we all absolutely loved the vest trend this year, but just because you might have to start covering up those shoulders and turning up the fireplace doesn't mean this trend has to go out of season just yet.
Fall is here and it seems winter is not too far behind with the weather we have been getting lately, so that means my favorite trend makes its way back into our wardrobes! What is this trend that everyone can get in on you ask? LAYERING! This is a skill that sometimes gives people a hard time, but can be accomplished so easily with the right eye. Layering used to be just a way for people to warm up in the months that get pretty chilly, but it has evolved into a trend that people can mix-and-match and look like they have spent a good amount of time in the morning puzzling their outfits to look fashionable. This fall and winter, vests are a great way to begin your layering frenzy! Instead of pairing them with your favorite floral skirt and crop top, match them up with a patterned top and a scarf and you are ready for those changing leaves. Vests can also be used as a trend all on their own. Throw in some neon to spice up the season, or military vests to get some green in your wardrobe! Here are some vests for whichever trend you may choose and whatever price your wallet is willing to squeeze out.
Classic and Simple
Left: Coach // $428
Right: Gap // $48
Fluffy and Furry
Left: Michael Kors // $450
Right: Buckle // $49.95
Nice and Neon
Left: JCrew // $120
Right: Macys // $69.50
Left: Von Maur // $289
Right: Forever 21 // 42.80