Briarwood Mall completed an extensive renovation in October 2013. The project included a new play area, family restroom and guest services booth all located in the Von Maur wing, and complete restroom renovations by Macy's and Sears. The renovation includes remodeling of the entrances, landscaping, new way-finding signage, new overall paint color scheme, flooring improvements, new seating and charging stations, LED lighting upgrades and more.Briarwood Mall features Vera Bradley, Soma, Athleta, Michael Kors, Yankee Candle, LUSH, Brighton Collectibles, White House Black Market, and L’Occitane. If children are on your list, Elephant Ears, a locally owned children’s toy and clothing shop, is now open near Von Maur. Visit the state of the art Tricho Salon and Spa relocated next to MCSports to give you the sparkle you need for your holiday festivities. Take the children for a skate at the Briarwood Winter Wonderland, and make this season memorable.
Briarwood Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. <br /> <br /> All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p> <p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- The ATM is located in Center Court, close to Fossil.
- Baby Changing Stations are available within the public restrooms. Visit the new restrooms located in the Macy's corridor. Restrooms are currently under construction near H&M. Sorry for the inconvenience. New family restrooms will be added near Von Maur by the Play Area, and should be open by the end of October.
- The new Kids Soft Play Area is located outside of Von Maur. It's complete with an interactive piano, play house and much more! Please note that all children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Coca Cola and Dasani Machines are located throughout the shopping center for your convenience. Bottles may be recycled to support the Humane Society of Huron Valley at the collection location located in the Zales corridor near JCPenney.
- Visit iT... located next to Von Maur for all your fax, copy and shipping needs.
- Gift Wrapping services are available at Papyrus and iT..., and with charity partners during the holidays. Please see holiday events for times and locations (November/December).
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. <br /> <br /> Download the free app from the App Store? for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Shoppers can inquire at the Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing or through the mall Public Safety Department regarding articles lost or found in the mall's public areas. Shoppers may also call (734) 761-9550 to be directly connected to individual stores for articles left in stores.
- <br /> <strong>Mall Walkers</strong><br /> One trip around the entire interior of the mall is just under one (1) mile.<br /> Monday - Saturday | 8:00 am to 9:00 pm<br /> Sunday | 9:00 am to 6:00 pm<br /> <br /> <strong>UMove Fitness Class</strong><br /> Monday, Wednesday & Friday<br /> 9 am to 10 am | Macy's Corridor<br /> <br /> <strong>Zumba Class<br /> </strong>Thursday<br /> 9 am to 10 am | Macy's Corridor<br /> <br /> <strong>Stroller Strides<br /> </strong>Stroller Strides is the nation's leading fitness program designed for the conditioning and well-being of mothers and their babies, classes consist of a 60-minute total body workout lead by a certified instructor. <br /> Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday <br /> 9 am to 10 am
- <P>Handicapped-accessible parking is available at all mall entrances, including department stores. Free parking for 5,500 vehicles.</P>
- Ann Arbor Transit Authority (AATA) is available to and from Briarwood Mall. The bus stop is located outside the MC Sports entrance near Pole 31. Bus schedules are available at the Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing.
- <P>Briarwood Mall Public Safety Department is available to assist shoppers with the following:<BR>*Escorts to your vehicle<BR>*Assistance with jumpstarts<BR>*Locating your vehicle in the parking lot<BR>*First Aid services and Paramedic/Fire Dept. escorts<BR>*Lost/Found Children<BR></P>
- Shopping bags are available for purchase at Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing. Each bag may be purchased for a $1 donation to the Simon Youth Foundation.
- <P>We have an exciting treat for young children. Our little car-shaped strollers are fun for your children to "drive" as you do your shopping. Strollers are conveniently located inside the main mall entrances near H&M and Tricho Salon & Spa. They rent for $5, and you'll receive a 50¢ refund when the stroller is returned.</P>
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.<br />
- Wheelchairs are available FREE of charge at the Simon Guest Services in the Von Maur wing. A photo ID is required.
Start Date: 3/25/2014
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Go, girls! Our exclusive Girls Mini Tote in new Flutterby and Petal Paisley is just $38 (reg. $48) for a limited time. Perfect for our littlest fans, it’s a mini version of the Pleated Shoulder Bag. Makes a cute Easter basket, too! April 10 – 19 only, so hop to it!http://www.simon.com/mall/briarwood-mall/stream/girls-mini-tote-exclusive-1176647 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesLuggage, Handbags & TravelWomen's Apparel & Fashion April 14, 2014
Free Bunny's Favorite 5x7, 3.5x5, 2 Wallets with the purchase of a Multi-image CDhttp://www.simon.com/mall/briarwood-mall/stream/free-bunnys-favorite-with-purchase-of-cd-1161830 Cards, Stationery & GiftsChildren's & Infant's ApparelElectronics, Technology & CellMovie Theaters & CinemasPersonal Services April 10, 2014
2 For $79.99 Prescription Eyeglasses.
Includes single vision lenses and select frames up to $69.99.
Offer valid 4/4/14 - 7/1/14.
See store associate for details.http://www.simon.com/mall/briarwood-mall/stream/2-for-79.99-eyeglasses-1137347 Health, Bath & BeautyJewelry, Watches & AccessoriesMen's Apparel & FashionSunglasses, Optical & EyewearWomen's Apparel & Fashion April 4, 2014
Celeb Style: Maxi Skirts
Posted Apr 9 // Elena Contis
1. Crop Top: PINK // 2. Denim Shirt: American Eagle // 3. Maxi Skirt: Express // 4. Statement Necklace: Francescas // 5. Sandals: Aldo
These glimpses of Spring hint that it is about to come at us full on, and I could not be more excited to bask in the sun and all of its glory. With these warmer days, we can put those coats protecting us from the polar vortex aside and start reaching for lighter, more vibrant options. The lovely Alessandra Ambrosio has got embracing this weather down. Her relaxed yet totally fashion-forward outfit looks effortlessly stunning. Everything from the casually tied denim shirt paired with a statement necklace and bright shoes to match all tied together with pastel blue maxi, screams hello spring! After a little trip to Briarwood, you too can embrace the maxi style. Take inspiration from Alessandra's perfectly put-together look, and rock this style too! Maxi skirts are light and airy and can tackle anything you face throughout your day, so start preparing your strut because all eyes will be on you when you rock a maxi.
Earn Your Stripes
Posted Mar 17 // Elena Contis
Prints are going to be all the rage this season, and while the black and white trend isn't going anywhere, it is nice to stand out from the crowd every once in a while. When patterns are put into play it can create a whole new dynamic to your outfit, and when I think of patterns stripes is always pops up.
Stripes are a classic and timeless pattern that will always work, and can really work for your body too. If you play your stripes right you can have a slimmer and more feminine shape. Use stripes to accent and emphasize your best features and to draw attention to where you want it to be. Small breasts? Use stripes to give the illusion that there is more to bare. Boyish figure? Wear stripes on your skirt and have a cinching waist to give you the perfect hourglass shape. So when heading to Briarwood to stock up on all things spring, do not forget about the stripes! My personal favorite pick when I am craving some stripes in my outfit, Banana Republic will never let you down.
One Last Winter Trend
Posted Mar 3 // Elena Contis
Since winter cannot seem to end soon enough for me, it looks as though the skies are starting to clear up, the snow is beginning to melt, and the birds are out singing. But, before we shed those coats and go for the bathing suits, we have enough time left to squeeze in another fun and quirky trend.
I am in no shame admitting that I indeed wear leggings on the regular when I am at school and on-the-go. They are comfy enough to get you through a long day, and cozy enough to get you in the right mood for studying up on those midterms. If you are bored of your plain black ones and looking for a way to spice up your drab winter wardrobe try a pair of patterned leggings. I see them everywhere on campus and think they are a spunky way to get noticed. Since the leggings will be catching everyone eyes, go easy on the other details pairing them with neutrals and layers. There is a pattern for everyone too, ranging from tribal all the way to leopard, so take your pick.
Forgotten Spring Break Essentials
Posted Feb 24 // Elena Contis
I am happy to say that this drab and gloomy winter is slowly but surely approaching its end, and spring break is the first step in our transition to spring. As all of us pack our bags for warmer places and sandy beaches, we will without a doubt forget something. I've picked out five key items we all tend to forget but are lifesavers when they have been packed along for the plane ride so we can enjoy a stress-free dip in the pool and stick our toes in the sand.
- Floppy hat // Forever 21: Hats are a definite must when you will be out sight-seeing, exploring the town, or spending a day by the pool. You have got to protect that pretty little face of yours, so throw on a nice big hat and look stylish while doing so.
- Cheap sunglasses // Francesca's: I think spring break is a time to give those expensive sunglasses a vacation of their own, and whip out your cheap but trendy glasses so you don't have to worry about breaking or losing them during your long and endless days.
- Darker foundation // Sephora: If you plan on getting a little bit of color, I always seem to run into the problem of my make-up not quite matching my face anymore. Go for a darker shade to better fit your new bronzed glowing skin, and when your color starts to fade you can always mix it with a lighter foundation for a better match.
- Duffle bag // Vera Bradley: Duffle bags are perfect and convenient carry-ons and allow you to throw in all the goodies you need for your travels. Plus, they double as great beach bags for you to bring down to the poolside.
- Lounging clothes // Athleta (shirt) Foot Locker (shorts): While you probably will be doing a lot of moving around during you trip, vacations are indeed meant to give your mind and body a little TLC. Bring comfy clothes you can easily move around in for when you are enjoying some of your down time.
I hope you all enjoy your spring breaks and get out of this polar vortex to someplace sunny and warm!
Spring Sunnie Styles
Posted Mar 26 // Elena Contis
The sun is finally coming out (even though it did snow today), and the grass will soon be green, and spring will quickly flow into summer ... wishful thinking. But the sun does seem to be peaking out of the clouds a little more than usual, and that means we can throw our shades back on as we strut to class. But as spring season comes and goes every year, there is an overwhelming amount of new sunnie styles to keep track of, so here are a few style to keep your eyes out for when picking out a new pair.
- Reflective: These are the newest trend I have seen people wearing lately, and are super fun. Plus, since they are reflective it keeps some mystery alive and that cute boy you've been crushing on won't catch you sneaking a peak.
- Classic: If you want timeless glasses that you will never have to worry about going out of style, try classic black framed ones.
- Printed: Grabbing a printed pair is a great way to subtly add in some trends to your look.
- Cat Eyed: These glasses hit the ground running a few years back and have been making a strong come back ever season since, and are a flirty style to sport
- Rounded: Oversized and rounded glasses have been a big thing this season, and they even slim the face out a little bit.
- Flirty: At first I thought heart-shaped glasses were a little cheesy, but they have really started to grow on me and they are a cute way to be fun and flirty.
Summer Camp Expo, Plus Outfits for the Little Ones
Posted Feb 24 // Elena Contis
Calling all parents who want their little rugrat to have a fun-filled summer! On March 1, Briarwood will be hosting a "Spring into Summer Camp" Expo to try and help ease all of your minds of the stressfulness of trying to get your child into a great summer program. There will be booths by summer camps and programs all around the Ann Arbor area so you can get a good feel for all that Ann Arbor has to offer your little ones during the summer days. There will be camp representatives for you to speak one-on-one with all the questions you might have, so you will be assured you are picking the camp that fits you and your child the best. Plus, there will be awesome events and activities to partake in, and your kids can get excited about the upcoming Spring season with the arrival of the Easter Bunny!
This event is also a great way to check out some of the new styles for spring for your pride and joy too, and dress up your kids for the event! Gymboree has some great picks for the upcoming warmer months (finally), so your kids can shed the big coats and get back to enjoying the sun outside. For your little boy, check out the "Denim and Tees" collection for colorful yet moveable clothes for your active adventurer. For your sweet girl, the new "Cherry Blossom" collection offers pretty purple, pink, and orange hues with cute floral accents any girly girl would love.
Floral Fragrance 411
Posted Apr 11 // Elena Contis
Spring is in full bloom, which means it is time to change that dark and musky winter perfume to a more flirty and floral seasonal scent! Just like clothes, fragrances need to be switched out every season, so start opting for more sweet springtime scents.
There are so many options when it comes to floral scents since it is the largest and most popular category to chose from. For me, too much perfume is never enough, and my collection grows more and more each year. There is nothing better than being told you smell nice, and with more light and flirty floral scents you will have all the boys running. A little trick I do to make the smell last even longer is spritz some in my hair a few times, your hair holds the scent, and whenever you play with it you will fill the room with your scent. A cool thing about perfume is no scent smells the same on different people, and that is the trick to finding your signature scent is looking for a fragrance that mixes well with your personal oils and natural scent to create a consuming smell.
With all the options to choose from this season, I've picked out four hot perfumes I'm sure will work for whatever mood you may be in.
- Trying to snag the boy, or make him want more during a date? Go for a subtly sensual scent, like Gucci's Flora perfume, that will make him crazy.
- Are you a girls girl that screams feminine? Pick a scent like, Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, to embrace your inner woman.
- Is this new spring air making you feel fun and fresh? Top of your happy mood with a light yet fragrant scent with everyone's staple perfume, Coach Poppy.
- Planning to go to a high-class event or dine all around town? Feel empowered by an elegant and romantic scent like Estee Lauder's Pleasures.
Visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop® store to
Party with us!
You can cele-bear-ate any occasion with a Build-A-Party®!
All Guests go home with a smile and a new best friend, a stuffed animal they make!
Visit a store, buildabear.com/party, or call (toll free) 1-877-789-BEAR (2327) to book your party today!http://www.simon.com/mall/briarwood-mall/stream/party-with-us-997410 General December 23, 2013