Briarwood Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=1231">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- ATMs are located in both the Sears seating area (in front of Eddie Bauer) and in Center Court (close to Fossil.)
- Baby Changing Stations are available within the public restrooms. Restrooms are located in the Macy's corridor and in the Management Hallway which can be found in the Sears side corridor.
- <P>The Kids Soft Play Area is located in front of JCPenney. It's complete with a soft, oversized turtle, ladybug, shoe and more! Also available for 50¢ are great kiddie rides that provide children with lots of fun. Please note that all children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.</P>
- Coca Cola and Dasani Machines are located throughout the shopping center for your convenience. Bottles may be recycled to support the Humane Society of Huron Valley at the collection location located in the Zales corridor near JCPenney.
- Visit iT... located next to Von Maur for all your fax, copy and shipping needs.
- Gift Wrapping services are available at Papyrus and iT..., and with charity partners during the holidays. Please see holiday events for times and locations (November/December).
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <P>Shoppers can inquire at the Simon Guest Service Center in Center Court or through the mall Public Safety Department regarding articles lost or found in the mall's public areas. Shoppers may also call (734) 761-9550 to be directly connected to individual stores for articles left in stores.</P>
- <br /> <strong>Mall Walkers</strong><br /> One trip around the entire interior of the mall is just under one (1) mile.<br /> Monday - Saturday | 8:00 am to 9:00 pm<br /> Sunday | 9:00 am to 6:00 pm<br /> <br /> <strong>UMove Fitness Class</strong><br /> Monday, Wednesday & Friday<br /> 9 am to 10 am | Von Maur Corridor<br /> <br /> <strong>Zumba Class<br /> </strong>Thursday<br /> 9 am to 10 am | Von Maur Corridor<br /> <br /> <strong>Stroller Strides<br /> </strong>Stroller Strides is the nation's leading fitness program designed for the conditioning and well-being of mothers and their babies, classes consist of a 60-minute total body workout lead by a certified instructor. <br /> Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday <br /> 9 am to 10 am
- <P>Handicapped-accessible parking is available at all mall entrances, including department stores. Free parking for 5,500 vehicles.</P>
- <P>Ann Arbor Transit Authority (AATA) is available to and from Briarwood Mall. The bus stop is located outside the California Pizza Kitchen entrance. Bus schedules are available at the Simon Guest Service Center in Center Court.</P>
- Get rewarded for shopping! Check out shopkick on your smart phone device.
- <P>Briarwood Mall Public Safety Department is available to assist shoppers with the following:<BR>*Escorts to your vehicle<BR>*Assistance with jumpstarts<BR>*Locating your vehicle in the parking lot<BR>*First Aid services and Paramedic/Fire Dept. escorts<BR>*Lost/Found Children<BR></P>
- Shopping bags are available for purchase at Guest Services in Center Court. Each bag may be purchased for a $1 donation to the Simon Youth Foundation.
- <P>We have an exciting treat for young children. Our little car-shaped strollers are fun for your children to "drive" as you do your shopping. Strollers are conveniently located inside the main mall entrances near H&M and Tricho Salon & Spa. They rent for $5, and you'll receive a 50¢ refund when the stroller is returned.</P>
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.<br />
- <P>Wheelchairs are available FREE of charge at the Simon Guest Service Center in Center Court. A photo ID is required.</P>
Sperrys Here to Stay?
Posted May 20 // Elena Contis
The classic boat shoe that I have seen on numerous feet has gotten on my good side lately (and many of yours I'm sure). These nautical shoes popped up and seemed like they could have been just a fad that would soon pass, but I believe they are hot enough to stay for the long hall. There are many different styles and these shoes have the ability to transition into all the seasons. Sperrys offer classic pairs for the more reserved, and animal prints and patterns for the more wild. Needless to say I think that there are a pair of Sperrys for every style setter out there.
Sperrys has revamped even their classic boat shoes by adding more colors, patterns, and even sparkles. Not only can you pick-up a boat shoe to fit perfectly in your closet, but there are many other styles of shoes that Sperrys has come out with to keep customers coming back for more (me included). Sperrys has made their shoes more innovative, and no longer are these shoes restricted to pairing them with a preppy outfit on your boat this spring, even though that is completly acceptable. Pick up some of their new releases with fun pops to get some attention.
Wear their adorable sandal or wedge lines to pull together a summer dress look or when going out on a fun summer date night.
Get extra points in the office for style or wear their flats available in many different styles to add to a cute and girly outfit.
My Summer Shopping Trip Haul
Posted May 17 // Elena Contis
I have gone on a couple shopping trips in the last month and decided to do a collective haul to show you all the cute items I have gathered up, their prices, and a few ideas on how I plan to incorporate them into my style. On my first trip to the mall I headed over to Briarwood to pick up some pieces that could transition my closet full of winter wear into the warmer Ann Arbor months. Then, after taking a trip back home to Los Angeles for the summer, I hit up Zara because they have some trendy clothes that are not going to break my wallet.
First up I went straight to Francesca's because they have flirty and cute outfits perfect for spring and summer. I always go to Francesca's when I need my girlie clothing fix because they have tons of fun colors, cute cuts, and flowy blouses and dresses.
1. V-neck cover-up: $24 - This dress is super light weight and will be the perfect thing to just throw on over a bathing suit when lounging at the beach, or if you need a quick cover-up to head out somewhere.
2. Mint Peplum Top: $34 - This top is a cool mint color (super in this spring/summer), and is the exact reason I went to Francesca's because it is fresh and girlie and I can pair it with jeans and a blazer or even a tight skirt when I am going out.
3. White Blouse: $38 - I love this blouse because it looks way more expensive than it is, and I can dress it up or down.
4. Confetti Tank: $28 - This tank top screams spring and summer, with the vibrant colors and unique cut-out straps, I can seee myself in this all season long.
I ran over to Gap after because I can always find some nice staples any girl needs in her closet. The store is full of stripes and colors, and lots of fall and winter wear on sale so head over quick!
1. Sunkissed Navy Shorts: $39.95 - These shorts reminded me of a few pairs I have from JCrew (check out when I talked about them in my Back to Basics article) but for a tad cheaper! Though they are a plain pair of shorts, I will get tons of wear out of them because they go well with lots of things.
Finally, I went to Zara after being in Los Angeles for a bit to get some tops that are a little different from what we normally see being sported around because it is a European brand.
1. Tribal Blouse: $49.90 - I instantly fell in love with this top because it is fun and colorful for the upcoming months, but I can also pair it with jeans and boots in the fall.
2. Tie-dye Shirt: $25.90 - This shirt is very light weight and a nice way to not dive right into the tie-dye trend, but instead just dip my toe into the pool.
3. Lemon Cotton T-Shirt: $9.90 - At only ten bucks this shirt was a must have, and is a shirt that will add an extra pop to the typical jeans and t-shirt outfit I am spotted in a lot over the spring and summer.