Brea Mall® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
07/04: 10am - 6pm (4th of July)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=233">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Travelex ATM Locations:<br /> Upper Level Food Works/Food Court (Macy's Mens Wing)<br /> Lower Level Sears Court ( Sears Wing)<br /> Lower Level next to Windsor Fashions. ( JCP Wing)<br /> <br /> Fees may apply plus bank charges. Please refer to your bank for more info on bank fees/charges.
- OCTA and ACCESS stops at Brea Mall, For more information on bus routes and times. Visit <a href="http://www.octa.net">www.octa.net</a> or call 714-560-6282
- Coca Cola vending machines are throughout the mall area.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1065+Brea+Mall&stateProvince=CA&city=Brea&country=USA&postalCode=92821&temp1=4821" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1065+Brea+Mall&stateProvince=CA&city=Brea&country=USA&postalCode=92821&temp1=4821" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost & Found Items:<br /> Contact Brea Mall: Andrews International Security @ 714.990.3264. Misplaced items turned into Brea Mall Security will be logged in for record and kept for 30 days.If an item has a number or mailing address, we will contact the person directly for pick-up. After 30 days the item is donated to local charity.
- Brea Mall welcomes all walkers to come and get fit everyday. Entry #1 which is the California Pizza Kitchen mall entrance doors are open at 7:30 AM. This entrance is located between Sears and Macy's. Brea Mall would appreciate if ALL our walkers would use this mall entrance when entering the mall to walk. This entrance (Entry 1) is the designated entrance for our Club Ped Walkers to enter on a daily basis. Please remain on the carpeted second level until 9:00 AM this is the best option for our walkers to avoid morning operational activities on the first floor.<br /> <br /> Club Ped, hosted by Synergy Medical Fitness Center at the St. Jude Centers for Rehabilitation and Wellness, and is Brea Mall's exclusive walking program. Club Ped meets every Tuesday and Friday at 9:00am in the Center Court for stretching exercises lead by a certified fitness trainer. Participants are encouraged to stop by St. Jude’s Heart Check Machine located on the first floor in the JC Penney Courtyard for blood pressure checks. For additional information on fitness services offered by St. Jude Medical Center at Synergy, call 714-578-8770. For additional information on Brea Mall events, promotions and concerns please contact the Brea Mall Management at 714/990-2733.
- Handicapped parking facilities are available.
- <p class="txtdarkerboldicncircle" style="margin: auto 0in;">Shopkick at Brea Mall is giving you a new way to collect rewards, receive deal info, save money and have fun while shopping! Download <a href="http://www.shopkick.com/download">www.shopkick.com/download</a> in the iTunes App Store now and use promo code SIMON1</p>
- Got Bag?<br /> Shopping Bags are located next to Guest Services. All proceeds go to the Simon Youth Foundation (SYF).<br /> For info on SYF go to <a href="http://www.syf.org">www.syf.org</a>.
- Find out all the COOL STUFF waiting for your child to do!!! Kids love clubs! They learn important lessons about safety, health and wellness and much more!! Go to Guest Services and sign up today! Kidgit membership is $5. a year. Plus they receive a cool Kidgit T-Shirt and learn all about upcoming events!!
- After a day of shopping or just need time to relax, enjoy one of our many seating areas throughout the mall. Relax next to our Center Court Fountain or just enjoy the view from our second level.
- Kiddie Kruzzers (strollers) are located at all mall entrances (Lower Level - Sears, Upper Level - Macy's by California Pizza Kitchen, Upper Level - Foodworks Food Court, and Lower Level Macy's Men's). Cost is $5 per day with $1 refund upon return of the Kiddie Kruzzer (stroller).
- <p style="text-align: left;"> <span style="font-size: 16px; font-family: times new roman;">Valet parking is available for your shopping convenience year 'round. Valet service is located between Sears and Nordstrom department stores. Rate: $5 Friday -Saturday - Sunday only<br /> 12pm - 8pm<br /> </span></p>
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services.
Receive a coupon for $15 off for each qualifying purchase of $30 or more made from 05/23/13 through 07/10/13 at Hot Topic stores and online at Hottopic.com. Qualifying purchases do not include taxes, shipping, or gift cards. Valid for one-time use only on a purchase of $30 or more. Coupon and qualifying purchase receipt must be surrendered at time of redemption. May not be combined with any other discount or offer. Coupon is not valid toward prior purchases, gift cards, vinyl music, DVDs, CDs, shipping or taxes. Void if copied, reproduced, sold or transferred and where prohibited. Offer valid from 07/11/13 through 07/21/13. Coupon has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Associates of Hot Topic, Inc. and their family members are ineligible. **Only one discount redeemable per purchase.http://www.simon.com/mall/brea-mall/stream/get-15-hot-cash-for-every-30-purchase-487383 May 23, 2013
Rompers and Overalls from Macy's!
Posted May 31 // Tiffany Borland
When I think of summer, I think of Music Festivals, Beaches, Theme Parks and Pool Parties. My favorite thing to wear to all of these places & events are rompers and overalls. I think they are one of the most versatile items to wear. If you're going to the beach or the pool, you can pull a romper on over your swimsuit. If you’re going to a party or event that is more dressed up, it’s easy to pair your romper with heels that look elegant and classy. Plus, I feel like you can dress down any romper or overalls with a cute pair of flats or keds and it will make for the perfect theme park outfit. The way you accessorize an outfit makes a big deal in changing the look and feel of it, especially when it comes to rompers that come in so many different colors, prints and shapes. Here are a few of my romper and overall favorites:
-These rompers are perfect for wearing for a night on the town! You can pair them with heels to look more dressed up or flats to look more casual. Either way, these rompers are adorable and will make you stand out.
-I’m a big fan of polka dots and these dotted rompers are just perfect! I think you can wear them for all occasions and still look fancy!
-Overalls have made a comeback! I think these two overalls are ideal for 4th of July and summer barbecues! The unique print makes them unlike anything else!
Anyhow, I hope this helped you find the perfect romper for summer! Please let me know if there's anything else that you'd like to see. Have a great weekend!
Nice To Meet You!
Posted May 3 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
The Style Setters have finally been announced & I figured it was about that time I introduce myself! My name is Tiffany Borland and I am thrilled to be the new Brea Mall and Shops at Mission Viejo Style Setter!! I have been running a personal fashion blog for about 4 years now called, Tuolomee (I named my blog after the yacht in my favorite book, The Great Gatsby). On my blog I share my own outfits, wish lists and style tips! My blog has grown so much these past few years, as well as my style, which I'd like to describe as very feminine, put-together and classic with a slight edge. I love mixing bold prints with simple pieces, or throwing on a leather jacket to toughen up a dainty, more girly look!! Through my personal blog, I have collaborated with many clothing companies, magazines and designers and will be bringing a lot of fashion insight to your computer screens! If there is anything in particular that you'd like me to post about, or get advice on, please leave a comment and I'll be happy to help. :)
I am very excited to get started and I'm happy that I get to expand my fashion knowledge with you all! So, please check back often because I will be keeping you updated about all things fashion related, such as: Shopping, Discounts, Trends, Style Guides, How To's, etc. I will also be posting about exciting new store openings and upcoming fashion events that will be happening at The Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo! Stay Tuned!
The Modern Gatsby.
Posted May 29 // Tiffany Borland
Hello! Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day!! There are so many great movies out, so I'm sure some of you are aware of the new Great Gatsby movie. I was so excited about it because I'm a huge fan of The Great Gatsby. My blog, Tuolomee is actually named after the yacht in The Great Gatsby. I read the book every summer to gain inspiration and fall back into a place of drop waist dresses, extravagant mansions and genuine love. I had mixed feelings when I initially heard about the movie because I hold on tight to the image I've created in my mind and I'd hate the thought of anyone tainting the way I see Gatsby or Daisy or Nick. But the movie was great, I loved almost everything. Personally, I think it would have been much better without Jay-Z and Beyonce's music and although Leonardo Dicaprio is an amazing actor, I don't think he looked the part of Gatsby (or at least not what I had thought him up to be). I do think the movie hit the nail on the head when it came to fashion. The dresses and accessories were perfect and I loved all of the suits Gatsby wore and the dresses that draped across Daisy. In honor of the novel and the movie's success, I put together a little 'Guide to Gatbsy', so you can get a modern version of that 1920s look! ;) Items: Topshop Embellished Skater Dress, Tasha Crystal Pond Clutch, Marie Antoinette Sterling Lace Earrings, Manolo Blahnik 'Carolyne' pump Hope you have fun partying like it's 1920! :)
Posted May 30 // Tiffany Borland
If April showers bring May flowers...then what do May flowers bring? PILGRIMS! Okay. Okay. This post really has nothing to do with pilgrims, but it does have A LOT to do with flowers and this week being the end of May! So, I decided to put together some outfits that revolve around one of my all time favorite prints- FLORAL! Let's face it, floral print goes hand in hand with Spring/Summer the same way knitwear and muted tones remind us of Fall. Sometimes it seems over done or like it's too much, but really... I never get tired of wearing it and my closet is literally overflowing with daisies, roses and tulips printed on pretty dainty dresses and fitted rompers. Aside from floral printed clothing, I also love floral headpieces, shoes, and accessories. Flowers always seem to add a nice, elegant touch to things. Plus, I love feeling feminine and girly and wearing floral does just that. :) I guess it's time to stop and smell the roses... Items pictured: RED Valentino Floral Polka Dot Lace Dress, Alexander McQueen Floral Embellished Skull Clutch, Aerin Corsica Sandal, Marc Jacobs 'Daisy Eau So Fresh' Eau de Toilette, Rock N Rose Daisy Floral Garland Head Band
Aside from this being a great Spring and Summer outfit, I think this outfit will be perfect for weddings, bridal showers, romantic dinners, dates and even for a night on the town or on vacation. I will be making more style guides and favorite outfits for occasions soon. Stay tuned!