Brea Mall® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
05/27: 10am - 6pm (Memorial Day)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=233">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Travelex ATM Locations:<br /> Upper Level Food Works/Food Court (Macy's Mens Wing)<br /> Lower Level Sears Court ( Sears Wing)<br /> Lower Level next to Windsor Fashions. ( JCP Wing)<br /> <br /> Fees may apply plus bank charges. Please refer to your bank for more info on bank fees/charges.
- OCTA and ACCESS stops at Brea Mall, For more information on bus routes and times. Visit <a href="http://www.octa.net">www.octa.net</a> or call 714-560-6282
- Coca Cola vending machines are throughout the mall area.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1065+Brea+Mall&stateProvince=CA&city=Brea&country=USA&postalCode=92821&temp1=4821" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1065+Brea+Mall&stateProvince=CA&city=Brea&country=USA&postalCode=92821&temp1=4821" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost & Found Items:<br /> Contact Brea Mall: Andrews International Security @ 714.990.3264. Misplaced items turned into Brea Mall Security will be logged in for record and kept for 30 days.If an item has a number or mailing address, we will contact the person directly for pick-up. After 30 days the item is donated to local charity.
- Brea Mall welcomes all walkers to come and get fit everyday. Entry #1 which is the California Pizza Kitchen mall entrance doors are open at 7:30 AM. This entrance is located between Sears and Macy's. Brea Mall would appreciate if ALL our walkers would use this mall entrance when entering the mall to walk. This entrance (Entry 1) is the designated entrance for our Club Ped Walkers to enter on a daily basis. Please remain on the carpeted second level until 9:00 AM this is the best option for our walkers to avoid morning operational activities on the first floor.<br /> <br /> Club Ped, hosted by Synergy Medical Fitness Center at the St. Jude Centers for Rehabilitation and Wellness, and is Brea Mall's exclusive walking program. Club Ped meets every Tuesday and Friday at 9:00am in the Center Court for stretching exercises lead by a certified fitness trainer. Participants are encouraged to stop by St. Jude’s Heart Check Machine located on the first floor in the JC Penney Courtyard for blood pressure checks. For additional information on fitness services offered by St. Jude Medical Center at Synergy, call 714-578-8770. For additional information on Brea Mall events, promotions and concerns please contact the Brea Mall Management at 714/990-2733.
- Handicapped parking facilities are available.
- <p class="txtdarkerboldicncircle" style="margin: auto 0in;">Shopkick at Brea Mall is giving you a new way to collect rewards, receive deal info, save money and have fun while shopping! Download <a href="http://www.shopkick.com/download">www.shopkick.com/download</a> in the iTunes App Store now and use promo code SIMON1</p>
- Got Bag?<br /> Shopping Bags are located next to Guest Services. All proceeds go to the Simon Youth Foundation (SYF).<br /> For info on SYF go to <a href="http://www.syf.org">www.syf.org</a>.
- Find out all the COOL STUFF waiting for your child to do!!! Kids love clubs! They learn important lessons about safety, health and wellness and much more!! Go to Guest Services and sign up today! Kidgit membership is $5. a year. Plus they receive a cool Kidgit T-Shirt and learn all about upcoming events!!
- After a day of shopping or just need time to relax, enjoy one of our many seating areas throughout the mall. Relax next to our Center Court Fountain or just enjoy the view from our second level.
- Kiddie Kruzzers (strollers) are located at all mall entrances (Lower Level - Sears, Upper Level - Macy's by California Pizza Kitchen, Upper Level - Foodworks Food Court, and Lower Level Macy's Men's). Cost is $5 per day with $1 refund upon return of the Kiddie Kruzzer (stroller).
- <p style="text-align: left;"> <span style="font-size: 16px; font-family: times new roman;">Valet parking is available for your shopping convenience year 'round. Valet service is located between Sears and Nordstrom department stores. Rate: $5 Friday -Saturday - Sunday only<br /> 12pm - 8pm<br /> </span></p>
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services.
Because one color doesn't define every woman. We are introducing the Hollywood Heart Throb Bra Nudes Collection. With four different shades of nude, you are sure to find your perfect match! Come into a store to receive a free bra fitting and find your perfect shade of nude.http://www.simon.com/mall/brea-mall/stream/the-hollywood-heart-throb-bra-nudes-collection-474163 May 14, 2013
I think you should always dress the way you want to feel.
Posted Mar 11 // Potential Style Setter
This up and coming spring has me excited for pastels, floral and rompers. Pastels go hand in hand with Easter, so it's no surprise that it would set the mood for Spring. I love colorblocking pastel pieces, such as wearing a light green skirt and baby blue top. Florals happen to be my favorite print and I think combining floral prints with well fitted rompers is key this spring!
Name: Tiffany Borland
Mall: Brea Mall (Brea, CA)
FavoriteStores: nordstrom, h&m, urban outfitters
Comfort with a lot of color and a whole lot of pizzazz
Posted Mar 11 // Potential Style Setter
The trends for spring have been rolling in and hot off the presses they are. I have seen my share of oh noes and then quite a few trends I know that I myself will be picking up. Have you seen the hot new color Emerald? It's hitting the runway and now stores near you. I say splash some emerald in with your black skinny jeans and cute wedged heels and you are sure to be a hit at any party. Or slip into a solid dark colored maxi dress and through over your favorite new Emerald top. The maxi skirts are all the rage right now, and you don't have to look hard to turn your maxi dress into a cute maxi skirt with just a blouse.
You might even want to pick up some of the Holographic polish that is right now coating more then one celebrities nails, pick up a bright color and mix it up with a peplum top in a pastel color for some shock and awe. Right now you can pick up some of that sparkly beautiful polish at quite a few stores in your local mall and it won't break the bank. Bright nails with a pastel dress or blouse are sure to wow people. Pastel is the color of spring so its a staple in your wardrobe. But be sure to pair it with something flashy like the polish or a nice necklace.
Coming in this season with the horizontal and the vertical is stripes and they are super smoking. I can't get enough of them. Now you want to pick up some solid legging and a striped cardigan, or a blouse that is striped and flowing.
With each season comes a new set of styles, colors and fun for you to search out find and enjoy and I will be there every step of the way to help you find your groove and love the way you look.
Name: traci goodwin
Mall: Brea Mall (Brea, CA)
FavoriteStores: Sephora, Victoria's Secret and Forever 21
“Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a darn*” - Orson Welles
Posted Mar 11 // Potential Style Setter
Exciting Spring Trends that Must Be in Every Man’s Closet
Earlier this month our furry little friend, the groundhog, peeped out of his underground winter hideout in order to predict the coming of spring. This year he didn’t see his shadow appear in the snow, which only means one thing: spring is just around the corner! As we head toward the end of February, I have come to realize that his predictions may be right: The snow decorating the mountains just north of L.A. is slowly melting and the warm Santa Ana winds are breezing through Southern California, creating beautiful warm sunny days.
I always find this time of year so exciting because it allows me to pack up my dark winter clothes and bring out a fun and playful color palette to celebrate spring. This spring, there are many exciting trends to keep in mind as you step outside to soak up some sunrays, but the three must-haves for the season are denim, stripes and of course bright colors.
It looks as if the 1980s has returned with a vengeance on the runway, as many designers’ collections this season featured heavy denim. Whether it is a chambray shirt paired with black jeans, dark brown accessories and boots or a denim jacket paired with a white shirt on denim jeans, you can never have too much denim this spring. One more interesting and exciting way to rock your new denim pieces is to pair a fitted denim jacket or vest with a sport coat and bright-colored trousers. It adds a new modern twist to the statement piece that will surely have you turning heads.
Usually when we think of stripes, our minds immediately turn to something one might wear while celebrating the Fourth of July. Pull out your striped Tees early folks because this spring calls for an exhilarating change. As we saw on the Michael Kors runway show, the use of primary colors in stripes (or even a fully-striped suit a la Ralph Lauren’s suit collection) will liven up your wardrobe and have you ready to jet off to your spring vacation destination. To go for a refined nautical style, striped shirts, whether in red, navy blue or green, can be paired with khaki pants or a nice white pant. To top off the outfit, a nice pair of aviator sunglasses will keep you looking fresh and sophisticated. While denim allows you to piece together as many items as you want, it is important to note that striped elements can get busy rather quickly, so remember to wear only one or two striped pieces if necessary.
So I am a huge fan of dark colors. In fact most of the time I wear black or some shade of grey. While I feel quite content in these colors, my attitude completely changes when I add a pop of color to my outfits. And color is the answer to a cheerful season. The brighter the better seems to be the motto this season, as both color blocked and monochromatic pieces appear in runway collections. Some of the staple colors to wear are bright reds, oranges, yellows, greens and blues. You can either wear one color all together, or mix and match for a much more dramatic effect.
Name: Daniel Javier Escobedo
Mall: Brea Mall (Brea, CA)
FavoriteStores: Nordstrom, H&M and Express Men