Bowie Town Center® offers over 70 stores ranging from apparel, jewelry, to a number of specialty stores offering a wide variety of goods and services in a unique and exciting outdoor "Main Street" environment. Conveniently located near Rt. 301 and Rt. 50, we are proud to serve the communities of Bowie, Crofton, Lanham, and Davidsonville. We feature stores such as Macy's, Sears, Barnes & Noble, Famous Footwear, Old Navy, and Charming Charlie. Bowie Town Center® also features several restaurants such as DuClaw Brewery, Olive Garden, and Red Robin, as well as a centrally located Food Pavilion! Just next door, the Bowie Town Center Strip includes a Safeway grocery store, Hair Cuttery, and dry cleaning and tailoring services in order to provide busy professionals with one-stop shopping. No matter what you’re looking for, we’re sure you’ll find it here! From the entire team here at Bowie Town Center®, we hope you’ll visit us soon!
Bowie Town Center is open today from 8am to 11pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/16 - 12/23/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 7am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/27 - 12/28/2013:
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Day)
(301) 860-1401Mall Office(301) 860-1401
(301) 860-1818Shopping Line(301) 860-1818
(301) 860-1410Mall Security(301) 860-1410
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=744">Travelex now</a>.
- Fax and copies can be done in the Management Office located in the Food Pavilion near the restrooms. Faxes are $2.00 per page excluding the cover page and copies are $.25 per page. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=15606+Emerald+Way&stateProvince=MD&city=Bowie&country=USA&postalCode=20716&temp1=8149" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=15606+Emerald+Way&stateProvince=MD&city=Bowie&country=USA&postalCode=20716&temp1=8149" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. <br /> Download the free app from the App Store? for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- The Lost and Found is located in the Management Office in the Food Pavilion near the restrooms. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. Can't get here during office hours? Give us a call (301) 860.1818.
- Parking is available in front of each store. Additional parking may be found surrounding Bowie Town Center.
Alison's C. Wonder picks
Posted Nov 8 // Alison Coglianese
The new C. Wonder store recently opened in the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City and I couldn't be happier! They have such on-trend, unique items that it's impossible to walk out of there with at least a little something -- for yourself or someone else!
If you've never stopped into a C. Wonder (it's a fairly new chain that opened in 2011, so I can't blame you if you haven't) you'll want to make a point of hitting up the new location ASAP. Now that the holidays are quickly approaching, you'll be looking for the perfect gift for everyone on your list. From a carefully curated selection of seasonal clothes and outerwear -- like the leopard scarf or plaid blazer above -- to the perfect entertaining items, you can't beat their unique finds. I especially love all the monogrammed pieces they have. It's always fun giving someone a gift that has a little personalization to it!
Above are just a few of my favorite items they have in the store right now. (Though I could've added many, many more, and they're always getting new pieces) Be sure to take a peek on your next trip to the mall!
Check out my other Style Setter posts here!
Holiday hours at The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City
Posted Nov 27 // Alison Coglianese
Is it just me, or do the holidays seem to sneak up on you despite your best efforts to stay on top of them? And with a shorter span of time between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays this year (six days less -- eek!), you might be feeling the pressure to check everything off of your ever-growing to do list.
Fortunately, this is also the time of year when malls and stores take pity on those of us who mumble the "not enough time in a day" adage under our breath at least once every hour or so, and stay open late to make sure we get each and every gift we need.
The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City is no exception, and starting with Black Friday, they'll be offering extended holiday hours for your shopping convenience. You can even start at midnight on Black Friday...if you're feeling up to it after all that turkey and stuffing, of course!
If you are brave enough to venture out that early/late, here are a few incentives the Fashion Centre is offering:
-The chance to win a special gift if you spend $150 or more between midnight and 5 a.m. on Friday (November 29).
-Be one of the first 100 guests to visit Guest Services on the Ground Level and receive a Shopper Survival Kit that includes special coupons, snacks and a beverage.
-Be on the lookout for complimentary treats and coffee throughout the night/day to keep your energy levels up!
Not the midnight madness type? No worries! The mall will be open increasingly later from Black Friday through Christmas:
November 29 (Black Friday) -- midnight to 10 p.m.
November 30 -- 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
December 1 -- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
December 2-5 -- 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
December 6-7 -- 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
December 8 -- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
December 9-14 -- 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
December 15-23 -- 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
December 24 (Christmas Eve) -- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
December 25 (Christmas Day) -- Closed
December 26 -- 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
December 27-28 -- 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
December 29 -- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
December 30 -- 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
December 31-- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
January 1 -- 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Happy shopping...and good luck out there!
Check out my other Style Setter Posts here!
From meal to mall: Outfits for Thanksgiving and Black Friday
Posted Nov 26 // Alison Coglianese
It seems like retailers are opening earlier and earlier every year to allow shoppers to maximize their Black Friday deal-snagging time. You may not even be fully digested from your seven course meal and second piece of pie by the time you head out the door to scour the stores for steals.
If that's the case, you might not have time to change from what you wore to your Thanksgiving feast into something that allows you to be comfortable and agile enough to get around quickly during the midnight madness. But dressing for both is totally possible and, more importantly, practical, so I've rounded up a couple looks for you to draw inspiration from!
This look is great for a more laid back Thanksgiving dinner. You're probably not house hopping and you can have your fill of food without having to worry about whether or not your food baby is showing. You also probably didn't have shoes on at all during the day while helping prepare dinner, so you want something easy and comfy to slip on like riding boots.
Blouse: J.Crew | Watch: Nordstrom | Vest: American Eagle | Pants: Nordstrom
Earrings: Forever 21 | Purse: Nordstrom | Necklace: J.Crew | Boots: Nordstrom
If you have to make multiple stops (aka eat multiple dinners) at various houses (boyfriend, grandparents, etc.) and want to get a bit dressier -- it is a holiday after all -- then this outfit is perfect. And you definitely won't have to sacrifice comfort when you head out for some bargain hunting.
Dress: Gap | Coat: J.Crew | Necklace: Francesca's | Scarf: Francesca's | Booties
Purse: Forever 21 | Tights: Macy's
Do you plan on doing some super early Black Friday shopping? If so, which outfit are you inspired by?
Check out my other Style Setter posts here!
Holiday Gift Guru -- Part one
Posted Dec 12 // Alison Coglianese
As the Style Setter for The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, I've had the opportunity to pull some of my favorite products from around the mall for a series we're calling the Holiday Gift Guru (that's me!). This three part series features items from a handful of stores that would make great gifts for the people on your Christmas list at varying price points. Check out my first installment below!
1. Swarovski Fit Silver Shade Earrings ($155) -- If you've walked by the Swarovski store lately, you've probably noticed these stunners on the lovely Miranda Kerr in their display windows. They're even more sparkly in person and are ideal for the glam girl in your life. Fun side note: Jennifer Lopez wore them in a recent music video!
2. Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker ($199) -- Today, everything is portable. So your music should be, too! This little speaker that uses Bluetooth technology goes anywhere and allows you to connect wirelessly to your favorite music and share it with everyone around you.
3. LUSH "Home for Christmas" Citrus gift set ($39.95) -- If these citrus scents don't wake you up, then nothing will! Everything in this perfect little gift box smells amazingly refreshing and is all handmade. It includes shower gel, soap, body butter, cuticle butter and body lotion to get you off to a fresh start in the morning!
4. Sephora Holiday Light Show Brush Set ($68) -- The beauty guru in your life will absolutely love this set. It includes every makeup brush that you'd need and is an absolutely amazing value!
5. Kenneth Cole iPad mini cases ($98) -- A little leopard for her and camo for him! These chic and stylish iPad mini cases are perfect for keeping your technology safe and make a great gift.
6. The Body Shop Starlight Oil Burner ($16) and Cranberry Joy Fragrance Oil ($5) -- The perfect holiday scent to make your home feel welcoming and cozy.
7. Coach Borough Bag in Oxblood ($548) -- The lovely ladies at Coach told me this bag barely stays in stocks -- and there's no question why! The style is simple yet chic, and it comes in a variety of colors in addition to oxblood (black, dark green) and sizes to fit your lifestyle. It's also a celebrity favorite!
8. C. Wonder monogrammed cheese board ($22) -- This entertaining essential would make the perfect hostess gift or stocking filler. Plus, the monogram gives it that special, personalized touch.
9. Brookstone Wine Connoisseur 4-piece gift set ($75) -- Complete with a wine aerator, opener, foil cutter and stopper, this set is the total package for the vino lover in your life. It also makes a great host/hostess gift.
10. Fire & Ice 14K Amethyst, Citrine and Quartz necklace ($995) -- This delicate, handmade necklace is made with gorgeous and authentic gems and strung together with gold.
11. L'Occitane Hand Cream Bouquet ($54) -- Known for it's healing Shea butter products, this six piece set from L'Occitane is ideal for the beauty product lover in your life. Each individual tube is perfect for toting around to keep your hands soft and protected from the elements.
12. Teavana Beginner Tea Gift Set ($69.96) -- Complete with a tea maker, measuring spoon and four of Teavana's most popular flavors, this starter set is everything you need for the perfect cup of tea.
13. Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch ($250) -- Everybody deserves a little bling and this watch delivers just that! This fun take on the classic gold watch kicks it up a notch for an added touch of glam.
14. Mezlan "Poli" men's dress shoes ($375) and matching belt ($115) -- Talk about dapper! These sleek, quality leather dress shoes and matching belt are ideal for the man who means business.
If you're in the area, I'd love for you to stop by The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City from 1-4 p.m. on Saturday, December 14 to see my second round of gifts in person! I'll be located on the Ground Level (not to be confused with Metro Level) near Guest Services.Oh, and a little bonus! Click here to enter for your chance to win a gorgeous Saint Laurent bag valued at $2,500!
Check out my other Style Setter posts here!