Introducing Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile
Great customer service!
Stop in today for all your needs!
RadioShack connects technology with consumers We sell the products and accessories that people want. For those on the go, RadioShack simplifies life with one of the largest selections in innovative products in wireless phones, GPS receivers, digital music players and laptop computers. For home enjoyment, RadioShack delivers the latest in entertainment products, from digital cameras to large screen TVs and gaming. RadioShack meets the needs of customers by cultivating collaborative relationships with a large number of leading technology companies. AT&T, Casio, Duracell, Garmin, Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Mio, RIM, Samsung, SanDisk and Sprint Nextel are among the brands recognized for innovation and available at RadioShack. Operating from convenient neighborhood and mall locations, RadioShack has
- approximately 4,400 company-operated stores;
- 1,400 dealer outlets;
- nearly 700 wireless phone kiosks throughout the U.S.;
- a footprint of approximately 2,500 square feet in an average store;
- a majority of its stores located in strip shopping centers in suburban markets that exceed 500,000 people; and
- approximately 200 company-operated stores in Mexico.