Oak Court Office Building is a Class A office building located in the heart of east Memphis. The four story building offers on-site property management, on-site fitness facility, covered parking, key card access security system, and a beautifully landscaped courtyard with ivy-covered trees and flowering plants. The property is adjacent to Oak Court Mall, a regional two-level shopping mall, featuring Italian marble, skylights, original bronze sculptures, a food court and anchored by Macy’s and Dillard’s department stores. Oak Court Office Building is the future home of the Fallen Officer Memorial, a one million dollar project to memorialize fallen officers of the Memphis Police Department.
- 125,239 RSF on four floors
- two banks of elevators
- Floor space ranging from 736 – 22,847 SF
- A class office space
- On-site fitness facilities (including showers and locker rooms)
- Covered parking, key card security system
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard with picnic area
- 100+ fabulous retail shops
- Shopping mall food court
- Over 20 nearby restaurants
- 100% Simon-Owned
Oak Court Office Building is conveniently located on Poplar Avenue inside the Interstate 240 loop with easy access to East Memphis amenities.