Copley Place is a world-class, mixed-use complex located on a 9.5-arce site in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay. The property includes over 75 stores on two levels, numerous restaurants, a Class A office building and two hotels.
- 845,000 RSF on seven floors
- Four towers with individual elevator cores
- Floor plates from 22,000 - 125,000 SF
- AAA class office space
- Over 40 nearby restaurants
- 100+ fabulous retail shops
- Two hotels offering 3,100 rooms
- 98.1% Simon Owned
Copley Place is conveniently located directly above the on-ramps to/from the Mass Pike (I-90) West. The site is also immediately adjacent to the MBTA Orange and Green Lines as well as the regional commuter rail at Back Bay Station.