About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
Build-A-Bear Workshop and store front design® is a U.S. Registered Service mark of Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
Build A Bear Workshop is a unique interactive, entertainment retail concept where you participate in the making of your own teddy bears and stuffed animals. Un-bear-lievable opportunities are available to join the fun as an Associate Assistant Store Manager.
· Preference to those with management experience in a customer centric business, preferably in specialty retail or restaurant business, but willing to train the right candidate.
· Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent. College degree a plus.
· Is ambitious and success oriented.
· Exceptional leadership and selling skills.
· Models personal and professional integrity
· Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication.
· Balances the appropriate levels of warmth and dominance in his/her management style.
· Proven success with training and developing associates in order to maximize their potential.
· Organized and pays attention to details.
· Is flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.
· Fosters a high energy environment and demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages.
· Ability to lift 20 pounds and climb a ladder.
· This is a part-time position (20-25hrs per week) and includes day, mid, evening, weekend and/or holiday shifts.
· We offer competitive benefits, merchandise discounts, and bonus opportunities.
If you are ready to join an exciting, entertainment based national company or know anyone that may be a good fit, then please visit our location at the Anchorage 5th Ave Mall and complete an application; or visit our award winning website @ www.buildabear.com and complete an application for the Anchorage 5th Ave Mall location in Anchorage, AK.
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our