About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
This Administrative Assistant position works closely with the Office Administrator and the Mall Manager performing routine administrative duties; answering phones, responding to questions from customers and tenants and other office duties as:
1) Organizes information and drafts documents for reports, surveys, forms, questionnaires, etc. for the management staff within the required timelines.
2) May be required to maintain and/or update various reporting systems (including but not limited to OSHA, CTI sales, Tenant Activity Report (TAR), Capital Database, Utility Meter Data, Equipment Log, Simon Central, Simon411 and PVR, etc. when required).
3) Incoming mail is reviewed, prioritized and distributed appropriately.
4) Assists with maintaining property files according to Company Policies and Procedures.
5) Assists with ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment, within budget.
6) Provides Assistance and basic training of on-site computers, phone systems and other office equipment, as needed.
7) Assists with preparation of staff meeting minutes to be reviewed by Mall Manager, distributed to mall management staff and a copy forwarded to the Portfolio Administrative Assistant.
8) Assists with the preparation of customer complaint responses for mall manager signature within 72 hours.
9) Keep vehicle titles and auto insurance current when applicable
10) Enter expense reports for mall staff when delegated to do so. Send requested receipts to Accounts Payable System Administrator.
11 ) Accounts Payable – Assists with data input/coding (using the Company financial data system) and submission of all invoices and related documents (i.e., purchase orders, reimbursement vouchers, Service Agreements, contracts, etc.).
12) Other duties to be included
*Ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, and be proficient in Word and Excel.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our