About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
This position is responsible for managing civil and environmental engineering issues related to new project development, property expansions and renovations, and other construction projects within the Company.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Working knowledge of all aspects of civil and environmental engineering, land surveying, and other segments of engineering related to land development and property management.
· Knowledge of retail development principles and procedures to gain the right-to-build retail projects.
· Effective written and verbal communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
Required Experience and Education:
· Bachelor degree in Engineering.
· Seven (7) years engineering experience in civil and environmental engineering field, site planning, and design.
· Four (4) years experience supervising projects and / or managing work products of other engineers.
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our