About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
British Cocoa Grower & Chocolatier
We are searching for amazing people to join our selling team.
Currently we have an exciting part-time Sales Advisor (Associate) opportunity, affording the following:
• A unique & special opportunity to be part of the US launch for a strong, dynamic and fashion forward British company.
• Being part of a British-owned phenomenon brazenly committed to real, authentic chocolate.
• Being part of a transparent company. Encouraging open and honest relationships with its clients and employees.
• Positive team focused environment -- energetic and fun, but always professional.
• Extensive training, support and room for growth.
• Location in the prestigious Roosevelt Field Mall in Garden City, Long Island NY
• Being part of a company which encourages a work-life balance. Allowing for a better 'quality of life' for all of its staff members.
Our ideal candidates are:
• Enjoy working in a retail selling environment w/ minimum 6 months retail sales experience
• Committed, open & honest
• Confident, enthusiastic, outgoing & stylish
• Possess great people skills
• Adept at building strong & lasting client relationships
• Dependable & self motivated
• Proactive & responsible
• Possess strong communication skills
• Ability to be selfless; focused on others: customers & fellow co-workers
• Solution oriented; ability to problem solve & eager to learn
• Possess basic computer skills
• Knowledge of cash till equipment/operations
As a Hotel Chocolat part-time Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for the following (but not necessarily limited to):
• Operate till & handle financial transactions
• General merchandise & replenishment of stock
• Actively contributing to the establishment and growth of the US marketplace
• Participate in initiatives to improve sales, profitability, customer service and brand optimization
• Help to maximize sales for the store across all product channels
• Provide 'first class' customer experience
• Assist with stock deliveries & stock handling per company standards
• Grow both professionally & personally as part of a dynamic business
Compensation & perks:
• Hourly wage compensatory w/ experience
• Generous employee discount
If you are interested and possess the qualities and experience referenced above, simply COPY & PASTE your resume, along with a brief cover letter depicting why you are the perfect fit for Hotel Chocolat in the body of your email. Send email to email@example.com or visit our store with your resume.
Please check us out on the web at www.hotelchoclat.com & www.hotelchocolat.co.uk
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our