About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
A Christmas to Remember - Sales Associate, Cashier, Assistant Manager, Stock Associate, Handyman
If you want to be a part of the most wonderful time of year, then join our team! It’s going to be a great Christmas this year!
• Sorting the merchandise, assigning relevant price tags and labels to the same.
• Maintaining regular inventory counts and keeping a record of all stored goods.
• Organizing the merchandise on the store shelves.
· Learn and run the cash register
· Be responsible for the money in the register during your assigned shift.
· Answer customers' questions about store policy on returns/exchanges.
· Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
· Supervise employees to complete tasks and achieve goals.
· Open or closes the store following proper procedures outlined by store management..
· Manage sales floor and drives retail sales by: assisting customers and their needs, training and coaching employees, and merchandising to appeal to the customer.
· Execute the lead cashier position according to policies and procedures outlined by store manager.
· Cut and install slat wall throughout the entire store
· Build tables, cut wooden shelves, and hang objects from ceiling tile
· Load in fixtures from storage unit and deliver to the store
· Load in freight deliveries
· General maintenance throughout the store
Position Requirements: Retail Experience not required, but preferred. If you give us 110%, we want you!!
Benefits Offered: Employee Discount
How to Apply: Please send email with (2) references, work experience if applicable to email@example.com and put in SUBJECT line of email what position you will apply for.
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our