About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
Vera Bradley is hiring for an Assistant Store Manager
Apply at verabradley.com/careers
FUNCTION - As the Assistant Store Manager, you will fulfill an integral and influential role in creating the Vera Bradley ‘experience’ and assisting the Store Manager in managing overall store operations. Responsibilities include exceptional customer service, visual merchandising, staff management, development and training, upholding store image standards, general store operations and sales goal achievement.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High School graduate. Bachelors degree in Business or related field preferred
• 2+ years retail management experience. Experience in specialty retail strongly preferred
• Experience with retail POS system. DataVantage a plus
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
• Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing and dexterity
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 35 lbs.
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our