About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
Starting out in 2002, and headquartered in California, True Religion has grown to be the most recognizable denim lifestyle brand globally. Being created on the values of peace, love and classic rock, True Religion remains committed to achieving excellence in authentic American-made, superior fitting denim with a trendsetting appeal for today’s consumer.
A pioneer in the premium denim market, True Religion has become synonymous with modern and distinctive product designs that stand for exceptional fit and styling details. The development of the brand’s products from concept through manufacturing is engineered to be not only fashionable but durable as well. As a result, we have succeeded in becoming an innovator in exceptional lifestyle branding and a global leader in premium denim and casual sportswear across divisions for men, women and children.
How do you fit into this organization? Imagine being a part of a brand that pushes you to think beyond your imagination in an environment that inspires creativity, value and respect. As a leader in denim and apparel industry we know that our people are the key to our success.
In this role you will:
Assist the Store Manager in sales generation, operations, and personnel functions of the store to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with company procedures (as directed by Store Manager).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Strive to achieve store sales goals
· Monitor adherence to all corporate customer service policies
· Implement contest to maximize sales
· Interview/recruit a sales oriented staff
· Assist with staff supervision
· Implement Company training programs. Monitor staff in product knowledge, customer service and selling skills
· Assist in supervising and motivating staff to meet goals
· Assist in the resolution of employee questions and problems
· Assist in controlling expenses
· Maintain store fund and monitor deposits in accordance with Company policies
· Assist in the inventory and maintenance of inventory records
· Promptly and accurately complete all paperwork procedures (New Hire, Incident, Reports, etc.)
· Follow procedures for receiving stock, shipments, transferring merchandise and handling defectives
· Supervise Assistant Managers, Key Holders, and Sales Associates
· Interface with district, regional and corporate personnel (i.e. Accounting, Merchandising, Operations and Human Resources)
· High School Diploma. College degree preferred
· Must be 18 years or older
· At least 3 years of previous management experience in high-end apparel environment
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our