About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
OPENING Assistant Manager
A|X Armani Exchange is the youthful label created by iconic Italian designer Giorgio Armani, offering men’s and women’s clothing and accessories that are inspired by the designer’s codes of style. Armani Exchange captures the heritage of the Armani brand through a modern sensibility.
A|X currently offers exciting positions for enthusiastic, passionate, and highly motivated Assistant Sales Managers to join our Edison, NJ - Menlo Park team. As a member of the management team you will strive to achieve the best results possible in a fast paced, positive, and growing luxury environment.
An Assistant Sales Manager assists the Store Sales Manager and Associate Sales Manager in driving the business with an emphasis on running the sales floor. Reports to the Store Sales Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Drive for Results – Ensures that the highest level of customer service is provided in the store. Communicates and successfully promotes programs aimed at increasing business. Sets an example with constant customer interaction on the selling floor and accountability for personal sales results while maintaining a minimum SPH (sales per hour) goal. Ensures all employees are trained and developed in product knowledge, ARMANI selling techniques, and loss prevention. Frequent one-on-ones are conducted to ensure Associates SPH goals are achieved.
· Merchandising – Manages a collection within the store to ensure strong sales results are being driven through the successful implementation of all company merchandising guidelines. Utilizes analytical skills in order to make strategic merchandising moves on a weekly basis based off of business reports and sell-through. Ensures the replenishment systems are followed and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
· Human Resources – Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the HR Department when necessary. Enforces all company policies and procedures.
· Operations – Works in conjunction with the Store Sales Manager and Associate Sales Manager in managing all areas of the daily operations of the store. Ensures that the sales floor is adequately staffed and supervised. Ensures all paperwork is completed promptly with attention to detail.
· Stock – Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise. Communicates all inventory issues to the appropriate parties. Assists in general housekeeping duties within the store.
· Loss Prevention – Ensures all cash handling and LP policies and procedures are consistently enforced. Ensures store’s profits are maximized through effective inventory control.
· 2+ years of previous retail sales experience including a minimum of 1 year of retail management experience. Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
· Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
· Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends.
· College degree preferred.
A|X Armani Exchange offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, and generous product discounts.
A|X Armani Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our