About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
· Meet or exceed individual sales goals and achieve productivity standards.
· Provide exceptional customer service by demonstrating knowledge of the maternity customer, fashion, style and current trends.
· Use client book to build relationships and maintain client contact.
· Perform daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning duties as scheduled.
Required Experience and Personal Qualities
· Minimum one to two years of retail sales experience.
· Keen sense of fashion and interest in current fashion trends and styles.
· Ability to be mobile in a store including standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching, and/or twisting, for up to eight hours or more per day.
· Flexible; easily adapts to new situations and the needs of the business.
· Positive approach that contributes to a fun and energizing work environment.
· High level of integrity and ethical standards.
· Bilingual is helpful but not required.
· Merchandise discount
How to Apply
To apply for this position, apply in the store, send resume to email@example.com or visit the Careers page at destinationmaternity.com to apply online.
Destination Maternity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our