About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
This position contributes to the Company’s success by fulfilling our customers’ needs, as well as maximizing personal and store performance. The sales associate is responsible for the following:
- Greet and acknowledge customers promptly.
- Discuss and present merchandise option to customers appropriate for their needs and interests.
- Contact other stores to locate merchandise for customers.
- Assist customers with refunds, exchanges and adjustments.
- Resolve customer complaints, using discretion to balance customer satisfaction and within the guidelines established by the Company.
- May open and close store as needed.
Results-oriented, strong communication skills, excellent customer service skills, a consistent work ethic and willingness to learn are required for this position. Must be able to multi-task and work in a team-friendly environment. Prior retail and sales experience are preferred, but not required.
You will learn from the best by undergoing a comprehensive new employee training program. We provide competitive salaries, commissions and benefits as well as paid vacation & statutory holidays.
If you’re enthusiastic about a dynamic working environment that focuses on people and their achievements, you’ll want to check out the employment opportunities at Pagoda – where you’ll have the chance to pursue a career, not just hold down a job!
Apply in person.
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our